• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Ouch. Oh well.

OK so true story time. My son called me from Korea and said he had tasted dog meat. He then said this: "Mom, you know how a dog's breath smells? Well, it's because HE smells like that, all the way through, apparently." He was not a fan.

Kathryn

I used to be able to look down at you but now I have to look up to you - age does that.
We won't talk about that. I still say I am 5'8" because that's what I used to be and loved to be but the last time I went to the doctor I was 5'61/2" inches tall so there's that.

Colt

438829307_990303922601466_5822323085954197514_n.jpg

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I could ask you the same question ;)
Because I recognize some of it wouldn't be believed.

I've considered saying 'screw it' and doing it on the spiritual journal thread... since I've made it clear there its not a debate space.

Maybe when I have time and am feeling ambitious...
I will say that a few would get into rule 6 territory albeit in the most distant past.
Understandable.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
We had a a bit of a break from the rain as the eye of the low passes over so I took the hound for a walk instead of veging in front of the tv. The challenge was to find somewhere to walk.

1714947211778.jpeg

1714947282966.jpeg

Kathryn

So we're not so different after all.
Probably not! I feel too young for all of this but I need to remind myself that I am in my 60s so it's not to be unexpected; I just don't want it. The good news is that I don't have osteoporosis.