• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Ideal Job

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I need a second job. I'll apply at the local fast-food places, but I was wondering is there a way to get paid for posting your opinion on Internet forums? That would be ideal.

Smoke

Done here.
I need a second job. I'll apply at the local fast-food places
Just remember, employees of McDonald's aren't eligible to win prizes when they have the Monopoly promotion.

but I was wondering is there a way to get paid for posting your opinion on Internet forums? That would be ideal.
If only.

There are people who make a living by blogging, but you have to put in a lot of hard work for no pay before it starts to become profitable.

Francine

I need a second job. I'll apply at the local fast-food places, but I was wondering is there a way to get paid for posting your opinion on Internet forums? That would be ideal.

Sure, get a government job where you sit in a cubicle all day, ostensibly to shuffle papers, and post away!

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
You could be a professional guinea pig. It typically pays more than working at a fast food joint does, and all you have to do is down a pill everyother day. Half the time its just sugar anyhow.

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
It's never too late to go back to school. One good job is always better than two crappy ones. I'm getting an associates degree at a community college to go into nursing. I just have to put up with the job I have for another year and a half.

If you really like fast food I recommend a job at Starbucks, preferably in a bookstore so you can read to your hearts content during breaks.