• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just Wondering

mormonman

Ammon is awesome
Even though I'm unshakeable in my religion I like learning some of the beliefs of others. I have no clue what JW's believe in, so I was just wondering if you could give me an overview of your guy's religion.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
mormonman said:
Even though I'm unshakeable in my religion I like learning some of the beliefs of others. I have no clue what JW's believe in, so I was just wondering if you could give me an overview of your guy's religion.
You'll find one here:-
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8293
Religious Education / Discuss Individual Religions / Abrahamic Beliefs / Christianity / Christian Denominations / Nontrinitarian / Jehovah's Witnesses
Jehovah's Witnesses Overview ;)

Pardus

Proud to be a Sinner.
Take christianity, remove as many stolen customs as you can, retranslate alot of it, put a slight fundementalist twist into it.

may

Pardus said:
Take christianity, remove as many stolen customs as you can, retranslate alot of it, put a slight fundementalist twist into it.
nearly right , i would word it rather like this , ....take christianity , dont add any customs from other beliefs, get back to the inspired word of God , and do the things that the bible tells us to do.;)