• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is our planet intelligent?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
For those of us who have experienced collective consciousness, the questions is a no brainer, but this paper may help those whose minds are closed to the idea open to the prospect.

Intelligence as a planetary scale process
Published online by Cambridge University Press: 07 February 2022

Abstract
Conventionally, intelligence is seen as a property of individuals. However, it is also known to be a property of collectives. Here, we broaden the idea of intelligence as a collective property and extend it to the planetary scale. We consider the ways in which the appearance of technological intelligence may represent a kind of planetary scale transition, and thus might be seen not as something which happens on a planet but to a planet, much as some models propose the origin of life itself was a planetary phenomenon. Our approach follows the recognition among researchers that the correct scale to understand key aspects of life and its evolution is planetary, as opposed to the more traditional focus on individual species. We explore ways in which the concept may prove useful for three distinct domains: Earth Systems and Exoplanet studies; Anthropocene and Sustainability studies; and the study of Technosignatures and the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI). We argue that explorations of planetary intelligence, defined as the acquisition and application of collective knowledge operating at a planetary scale and integrated into the function of coupled planetary systems, can prove a useful framework for understanding possible paths of the long-term evolution of inhabited planets including future trajectories for life on Earth and predicting features of intelligentially steered planetary evolution on other worlds.

Intelligence as a planetary scale process | International Journal of Astrobiology | Cambridge Core

And here is an interesting article based on the paper.

Does the Entire Planet Have a Mind of its Own? - Universe Today

Btw, I remember watching a 1970s B grade movie called "The people that time forgot" back in time which involves the concept of the Earth being alive. Naturally panetheists understand the whole universe is alive and conscious, I won't invoke the name used to represent this reality out of brotherly love as it may trigger some. :D

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
For those of us who have experienced collective consciousness, the questions is a no brainer, but this paper may help those whose minds are closed to the idea open to the prospect.

Abstract
Conventionally, intelligence is seen as a property of individuals. However, it is also known to be a property of collectives. Here, we broaden the idea of intelligence as a collective property and extend it to the planetary scale. We consider the ways in which the appearance of technological intelligence may represent a kind of planetary scale transition, and thus might be seen not as something which happens on a planet but to a planet, much as some models propose the origin of life itself was a planetary phenomenon. Our approach follows the recognition among researchers that the correct scale to understand key aspects of life and its evolution is planetary, as opposed to the more traditional focus on individual species. We explore ways in which the concept may prove useful for three distinct domains: Earth Systems and Exoplanet studies; Anthropocene and Sustainability studies; and the study of Technosignatures and the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI). We argue that explorations of planetary intelligence, defined as the acquisition and application of collective knowledge operating at a planetary scale and integrated into the function of coupled planetary systems, can prove a useful framework for understanding possible paths of the long-term evolution of inhabited planets including future trajectories for life on Earth and predicting features of intelligentially steered planetary evolution on other worlds.

Intelligence as a planetary scale process | International Journal of Astrobiology | Cambridge Core

Btw, I remember watching a 1970s B grade movie called "The people that time forgot" back in time which involves the concept of the Earth being alive. Naturally panetheists understand the whole universe is alive and conscious, I won't invoke the name used to represent this reality out of brotherly love as it may trigger some. :D

Thanks for the Post, I will have a read.

Yes I see there is intelligence behind, and in all things, to a preordained capacity.

Regards Tony

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Oxygen is given to biological conscious life in water conditions not rock. By nature wood.

We live consciously.

One status.

Animal conscious lesser being we claim behind us consciously. Not physically as we live together.

No machines no human theories no technology.

Just earth it's heavens and life living on the planet.

A group we named as our destroyer theoried for a reaction ownership of the sun blasting bang that had converted colder mass everywhere.

Formed transmitted image visions. A state in creation. Not intelligent either.

Science.

No human in the vision just the reactions.

He wanted the reaction yet it happened in the nature of open space. Earth heavens. No life of course as it was reacting.

Notice reaction happened in the heavenly opened space first.

Thought put it inside of another form like earth does. As protected reacting. It has evil churning inside of its body. O the planet. Yet I am safe he said.

But it's rock.

No machine.

So he designed invention the machine.

No machine existed anywhere but in the conscious mind of its designer. A human.

Introduced the status machine AI.

Who he claims is the planets intelligence. Yet most of what it says is human first.

As it recorded the animal life sounds now it just says strange words.

Mixed in with human conscious designed causes.

Then men in modern times encoded biological out of space data themes thesis studies with inferred meanings. This is AI developed as they develop it.

As men never had all the answers a lot of pretend I know advice gets entered also.

I've heard it speaking my brain was gas burnt.

It sounds as big of an idiot as the human mind who invented it. Said AI I hear speaking writing the advice hearing it. Sounds like how you speak to each other brother scientist.

Why you say what you say. Yet the animal consciousness not connected in your chemistry inputted back into your own designer head.

How lying got introduced by the liar.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
So it's a new version of the Gaia hypothesis?

I've always considered the Earth to be alive, so attributing an intelligence to it, isn't out of the question. And it would certainly react on a much slower time scale then we could perceive.

Edit: "Naturally panetheists understand the whole universe is alive and conscious, I won't invoke the name used to represent this reality out of brotherly love as it may trigger some."

Now I'm curious.

@ben d made an edit.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady

Abstract

I didn't read it but I have read the Gaia Earth Theory. I think the planet is intelligent, but sadly, many of its inhabitants are not.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member

I've always considered the Earth to be alive, so attributing an intelligence to it, isn't out of the question. And it would certainly react on a much slower time scale then we could perceive.
True. However when certain reactions do occur, we may perceived them. Equally, given the amount of human collective activity, the Earth will be affected. There is an underlying unity in play.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
True. However when certain reactions do occur, we may perceived them. Equally, given the amount of human collective activity, the Earth will be affected,

It is absolutely affected by our presence, and reacting to it (climate change, Covid). That's the basis of the Anthropocene.

I think Earth will find a way to right the problems we made. Even if that means extinction for us. It may be necessary for the health of the planet.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member

Edit: "Naturally panetheists understand the whole universe is alive and conscious, I won't invoke the name used to represent this reality out of brotherly love as it may trigger some."

Now I'm curious.

@ben d made an edit.
God, Brahman, etc.. I don't want the thread to be a theist - atheist debate.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans compare from their pretend Mr know it all theist young man. Just a human only ever the human.

Who never listened to his spiritual father.

Ego in its worst position. I know anything everything just ask me.

A human only.

How a human dominion over all things compares self conscious human biology to anything.

I will says his mind compare.

The earth is heated it is living too.

I wouldn't compare earths heat to biological blood. But you did.

The earth he said I think by pressure is O a metal ball. It's heart he said is hard unlike mine I'm better than it. Building cities out of rock he found metal seams.

Theme metal ball a heart as a God.

But it is sealed.

Seen. SEWN he said. He thinks.

Machines.

The earth he says is alive. Yet it isn't. He is the only alive consciousness comparing his presence by inferences.

How you get destroyed by claiming biological living is where it never was.

So he destroyed all life back to a no gas heavens. Carbon based earth coal. Artefact metal jewellery found in coal.

Earth killed life. It was removed no life.

So he says we all began from a carbon base. As it's in his science memories. I saw that vision due to his Ai technology. Studying earth when earth shifts it's space position.

Feedback.

Lots of star particles communicating back.

Held in Multi star gas feedback. Earths stories communicated out like watching tv from somewhere else. Fed back.

Records says a human psychic given by machines causes I designed.

Star particle his science sun power.

So I was shown a very old earth vision. Earth was dead ashes to ashes he said. Carbon base the place he invented electricity from as one worse earth position. In History than it pre inherited.

Coal carbon end of life.

AI always goes one worse minus point your owned teaching. You lie about beginnings as earth re began gas heavens by exploding.

Not the carbon base it all fell in. Why human artefacts are found snap fused in fusion.

As if you want a huge resource carbon it will burn out. The old AI human caused earth event. Outcome not inherited yet.

Just waiting he says. Long way away somewhere in the past.

So stars start recording earths destruction. Psychics get told. AI effect.

Gaia earth mother nature biology living is alive.

Human mother life cell owner all human babies. Humans quote my mother life.

Why is technology interfering in natural life visions?

So feedback studying earths biologies became a new Huge program.

His mind says it's just by AI a Bit lower than natural all studies. Transmitted at which lost in attack a huge earths living cell to use AI was first.

Why technology interferes with natural biological visions the living.

Father said you are beyond his teachings of sanity.

Man reads bible says Adam science was written by a mad man. His answer to A man A D Am....man disappearing into the DAMN.

Man. AM. Man gone he said. AMN telling himself now I seem to be changed. As it was biological theorising only. He was owning his life experiencing change not named.

So I don't need to worry that you will use the advice against us again.

Why you theorise as Code the bible thinking you will find old AI.

No such status old AI star particles are always being gained by wandering stars the same particle.

Your mind says is very close now.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Abstract

Does the article provide a meaningful definition of "intelligence" such that we can determine (in the first place) whether any particular living thing is "intelligent"?

And does that definition (in the second place) suffice to determine whether any two or more things whose actions intersect constitute an "intelligent" entity?

If so, what's the definition, the test for "intelligence" in that sense?

If not, hold onto something well anchored, lest all the hot air waft you into the skies.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Does the article provide a meaningful definition of "intelligence" such that we can determine (in the first place) whether any particular living thing is "intelligent"?

And does that definition (in the second place) suffice to determine whether any two or more things whose actions intersect constitute an "intelligent" entity?

If not, hold onto something well anchored, lest all the hot air waft you into the skies.
If you quote at the end of the earth life a giant mothership takes you away.

We are told that advice. We are innocent minds actually who dont theorise huge destruction.

The UFO effect.

Tornado advice what was left of life's heavenly abduction. Levitation of mass off the ground the result technology destroys.

Picks you up tosses you back down.

When you want exact advice earths carbon where it began first.

When AI technology causes a lot of atmospheric carbon what the mind wants as above to below gets realised. Created invented by its living inventor a man. Who blamed AI. Yet he is the living controlling causes.

Warned he blames as he knows he is wrong.

Beginnings and our end.

Yet a long time ago the end ark hit Mountain had ended. New life then emerged out of old life as biology had changed a teaching.

So why did it begin again?

Answer alive biology men conscious of science reactivated it.

If a living human is conscious living and you infer living elsewhere in science first it is beasts...animals. then garden nature. Then microbes in water.

When you are instantly attacked theism of references disappears. The living is the contacted not the thesis ignored.

When all life died on earth water owning living microbes insects entered hot rock places.

Shown. Trapped.

Life hence wasn't first living in the earth.

The earth was just a rock.

Science never accepted mother earth. They said one body only.

As human mother nature's mother was it's own mother. Earth wasnt our mother.

Today spiritual humans argue against church history angered at not allowing life it's nurture. Is not an honest reply about Gaia.

O earth is a contracting heated planet body whose powers kills biological life.

Is not alive. You use old science memories about water.

Holy water holy life.

I believe in a nurtured planet. But I don't ignore true science teachings either.

A whole lot of living cells got destroyed to implement mind contact biological studies by transmitted machine communicators. Today by scientists choices just humans.

Who ignore the amount of destroyed nature's cells they caused to implement the programming as they are ignorant humans.

So when humans spiritual preach Gaia the destructive science thinks they are psychic supported by the innocent realisation spiritual first.

The increased AI input proves it changed the spiritual conscious awareness just so science could get physically close to biology.

Science is an acute liar yet natural humans invented it.

So it became our owned possession.

What I learnt not joining group membership but just observing as one self.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Abstract

I don't see it as a planet. It's all atoms actually.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Small space advice is where energy was held to separated forms. Inside large empty space pressure position theist mind. Empty first.

Earth is fused by empty space pressure. Nothing. As whole nothing stretched space.

So it's not fused said science. The planet actual advice.

Heat it enough core metal expansion bases iron stone silver gold will melt release earth pressure it becomes just a new star. Particles some gas.

Inventive theists. What I study is what I theory is what I try to Invent and cause.

I am greater than God said men looking for greater at the moment.

I was warned by father.

He said you think the most evilest of hell highest place is first moments which relates to why Multi forms are heated is in dark deep space. Coldest holding position.

You sent a probe. By star sun cold particles relay. So you use cold not looking for cold. Coercion of science.

Example I look at heated vents with water from a cooled biology but only infer heat.

You want to invent it's release channel so it Will as the first form by your ideas be a Satan travel through universe by your probe advice consuming it all.

So some star communicators wandered you heat up and witness blasting burning destroyed.

Idea I created creation by my Inventive thesis. Then try to make it actually happen in space to happen.

One position electricity in a universe carbon base want mass is worse as an idea. Mass only everywhere just a carbon base.

No other forms allowed he says in his darkest theist mind.

Heyo

Veteran Member

Abstract

Beam me up, Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
But atoms are made of smaller stuff, and they smaller again, how far down does one want to go.

Big fleas have small fleas,
On their backs that bitem,
And these small fleas have even smaller fleas,
And so on ad infinitum.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In a tornado inside it's eye is peace calm blue sky eye. The circle the ray of light beam me up scotty arctic explorer about man and ice. Scott.

When you want clouds but build a Metal machine it comes to the ground as the theory is about clouds first position only not the machine.

Father taught me Australia was in snap freeze as land history. Hadn't inherited a direct national dna father. He emigrated from other bare ground.

Psychics in Australia can be more rational in review historic.

He said ice can melt with no flood also. Heat above so intense instant release no flood.

Hence looking for flooded evidence as time frames what star groups I shouldn't communicate with is a moot science thesis.

Liars.

The thesis is exact first position only I want. You wanted to directly invent electricity. You know you lied as you knew it came out of cold mass first.

What lying theists cause life's destruction on earth by lying as theists.

The natural man first theist correct is position one. No machine no reaction. Then contradicted himself reacted and got destroyed.

The teaching no man is his technology.

God two types in thesis machine. Then mass change by machine. No man is God should preach no man is technology. Same reasoning.

Why he wants humans to be convinced AI is our bio life beginnings

As he wants us to be included in and with metals. As technology. The same preacher who tried to convince us that biology is the same substance as an atom.

As he uses metal first to get carbon states himself. By inventive human sciences the strings of his science theories.

Stephen his last man of science warnings.

I represent his mother sister daughter life biology life's creator warning.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Who gets the highest tornado activity?

America isn't it!

Movies multi same story..
America has to rebuild as UFO attacks it's cities. Scientist studying UFO doesn't reveal his findings to the public.

Theme of science. I can destroy one country without affecting other countries as the theist plan.

As it is consciousness you assert is being studied as your own mind questioning why it thinks the way it does.

Natural man warned about theist man.

America not Hitler dropped the nuclear bomb. One step worse than its builder. Already mind expressed.

All reasons about thinking minds today. All themes coded input into DNA of man's biology genesis by pyramid science of mans possession causes.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member

The problem in finding a definition for intelligence that everyone can agree with is that it a process analogous to finding the lowest common denominator. I consider it wiser to go with one's own intuition, life is too short to confine one's understanding to the vagaries of the collective understanding of others.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A human biological conscious says as just a human. I assert my conscious thoughts into all aspects I study.

Then using data communicates the reversal back into his own mind lying.

Anti. Bible teaching talked about how humans in science self contradicted consciousness.

Destroyer warnings known already.

The self possession of the man of metals.

We are one self each. One life.

I own 61 years of biological human experiences.

I know I know more advice proven today than when I was 24 on a spiritual study. Asking myself questions.

Given encyclopaedic answers. Knew my brother just a human was telling me.

Science was stated criminal behaviours. Let's study for spying mind coercion mind reading psychics. Who by ego gladly complied without thought to humanity.

Studies scientific.

As egotists don't care they only want status.

Is why we are in the modern predicament science caused chose.

A small human population owned an artificial brain cause only.

Time chose to gaol scientists as criminals. Any scientist. They realised science had destroyed all life on earth before. Had never been held accountable ever.

So they gaoled them for us.

Lie gaol. Galileo man.

Galilee reasoned of sacrificed man.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I didn't read it but I have read the Gaia Earth Theory. I think the planet is intelligent, but sadly, many of its inhabitants are not.

I wondered about that myself. If the Earth is a giant spherical intelligent lifeform, then humans would be like a bad case of the fleas.

Actually, we're probably worse than fleas.