• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ignoring the ignore list

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Good luck.

I have one perp on mine currently for good and sufficient reasons. But that person's "jail sentence" is almost over at which time I'll decide on a thread by thread, post by post basis whether or not to skim over a post without reading it or not.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
Meanwhile ive on my just started ignoring people. Ive never done that until this month in all my time on RF

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Sometimes being put on somebody's ignore list means you can take a break from that person's nonsense.

Hardly a 'punishment' imv. lol.

I never put people on ignore personally, never will either, but I could care less if I get put on ignore from somebody else.

There's your opportunity folks. Feel free to put me on ignore! =O)

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I have decided to empty my ignore-list. The primary catalyst for this was October 7th and its aftermath, but there are others. Let's see if I can make it a wise decision. (Wish me luck.)

I'm very late to this thread, but I just wanted to say-

Interesting choice. I hope it serves you well.

The number of people I have on Ignore can be counted on one hand.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I'm very late to this thread, but I just wanted to say-

Interesting choice. I hope it serves you well.

The number of people I have on Ignore can be counted on one hand.

The number of people I have on Ignore can be counted on two fingers, and, in my opinion, two additional RF members warrant serious consideration (due to their toxicity).

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
I've scratched everything off my bucket list (even jumping out of a perfectly good airplane) except one.

My life will be complete once everyone on RF has added me to their ignore list.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have one person on mine.
Could it be....
mOfW2a.png