• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Human Tetris

Smoke

Done here.
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Japanese tv is odd to me...
Normally, if I see a Japanese tv show, my reaction is, "You know, the Japanese are seriously messed up." But I think they're on to something with Human Tetris. :D

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Normally, if I see a Japanese tv show, my reaction is, "You know, the Japanese are seriously messed up." But I think they're on to something with Human Tetris. :D

I know! I can't stop watching it, I want to see more! It may be odd, but it looks like a lot of fun :)

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
I've seen this on the Ellen DeGeneres show. I'm expecting that there will be an american version soon enough.

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
Some of the video game inspired events are rather interesting to watch, I enjoy watching them fail those as much as seeing someone actually pull it off, the injuries with the dialog in general as well. Thanks for the link Doppelganger I was always wondering about that Tony Hawk episode.