• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entertainment I like

Riders

So i liked this movie from the 90s with Mark Wahlberg in it., Its fear II watched part of it with my home health aide.
she said she saw Mark in that movie about him becoming a priest. I saw part of it last year. I know about going to The New Kids On The Block concerts. I told her that someone had told me about a book that Mark wrote awhile back about some of it had some stuff about his Catholicism in it. I thought I would try to get it and read it I did check one out by him on audible. But I don't know if I have the right information so if anybody has that information let me know.

Last edited:

Riders

In Confidence with Mark Wahlberg is the name of the Audible book with Mark Wahlberg being interviewed,
He talked about his trouble in youth and how he found God and inspiration helped him get on the right path. He was voted one of the most 100 beautiful people in the world. His family is most important and at the end he said he was Roman Catholic.

Riders

I am going to watch a romantic comedy I have not seen in a while. You've got mail. It is a later version of Judy Garlands Little Shop Around The Corner. It's hillarius. movie clip.

Riders

Here's a movie I just watched for the first time. Gracie's Choice is the true story of a teenager with a mother who is a drug addict. She sued her mom for custody of her brothers.

Riders

So, this is a true stalker movie you can get at YouTube for free. It is one of my favorite stalker movies. It is worth watching. It is about a woman who in the 80s got a college degree and a job in electrical engineering. Sense they did not know as much in the 1980s about stalking a man at her work stalked her for 3 or 4 years before he was finally fired, and she got a judgment for him to not come near her. He turned into a sniper. The man who played John Boy from The Waltons plays him.

Riders

joss Whedon Finally came up with a update sequel to Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Hooray. I can't wait to buy it at audible that's the only place he can get it from is audible it's not a movie form. I have audible though I'm gonna purchase that next month.

Riders

This is one of my favorite movies. Mommie Dearest is the story written by Christina Crawford about her Mother Joan Crawford and how she abused her adopted children. It's pretty good.

Riders

So this is the ecstatic dance moves moment in the movie Thanks For Sharing about sexual addiction. It's a good movie. I like this ecstatic dance scene.

We Never Know

No Slack
I really like music without vocals, just the music.
Music with vocals makes me think too much sometimes, just music lets me enjoy it.

One for example

Riders

Ok So Thanks for Sharing movie It's about a sex addict. it is not a true story though. A part of me feels like I should be totally sympathetic with the sex addict in this movie to some degree I am.
But there's just a part of me that feels for the woman He's dating after she finds out he's a sex addict in remission

They had a date and the cutie pie six buddy of his from the past shows up at his table talking to him trying to get his attention obviously. And it's obvious that she was one of his sex buddies. I would not want to be put in that position at all, that would make me mad that would really aggravate me. She's dressed up like a schoolgirl 16 year old. Obvious what she is.

Then when his real date tries to get sexual with him at home with the whole striptease and all that he gets cold because He doesn't want to be reminded of his past. give me a break.

In In the end she has to deal with his past because he does not want to make love in a real sense and a real loving caring way because he's being reminded of his sex addiction past. So She has to compete with his past constantly and I would not want to be put in that position ever.

Riders

This is just the rosary. I don't Actually know how to use the prayer beads and do the full rosary but I've been using these the rosary on video. I also use. Videos with both Zen and Catholicism in it.