• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doing an Impression of Your Posting Style, Free of Charge!

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
(Highlighting mine.)

You're right. I just exaggerated the age difference for the purposes of a joke thread. :D
Fair cuz there's so many old folk on here sometimes i forget there's folk closer to my age on here...i could see me in a post assuming someone's old but they might be closer to my age.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Fair cuz there's so many old folk on here sometimes i forget there's folk closer to my age on here...i could see me in a post assuming someone's old but they might be closer to my age.
Old folk? I'm sure so many of us prefer to be viewed as old folkers. o_O

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
If you would like me to do a humorous impression of your posting style and distinct posting mannerisms (if any), post here to let me know. All free of charge!

Note: Any posts I write here are meant to be playful and not serious. If you want me to delete the humorous imitation of your posting style at any point, please let me know and I will do so.

Sure, I've come to respect your feedback, even though when we first stated debating I thought you were kind of a ****. Now I wonder, who changed, you or me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
If you would like me to do a humorous impression of your posting style and distinct posting mannerisms (if any), post here to let me know. All free of charge!

Note: Any posts I write here are meant to be playful and not serious. If you want me to delete the humorous imitation of your posting style at any point, please let me know and I will do so.

I'm not sure I have enough material on this forum or post with enough frequency for you to have much to draw from, but shoot

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Sure, I've come to respect your feedback, even though when we first stated debating I thought you were kind of a ****. Now I wonder, who changed, you or me.

The individual is the basis of any change. However this doesn't mean I completely ignore society's role.
At the end of the day I think we live in a materialistic universe but and we do what we want with this information.

In fact I understand your impression of my posting style to be a result of our interactions on the forum. If we hadn't interacted, this post wouldn't exist. We decide who to talk to so that we can succeed in a forum environment.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

I don't know you enough to say whether you've changed or not, but I know I've changed in multiple significant ways ever since I joined the forum, including in the last three years. There are even posts I made about two years ago that I wouldn't write now, since they no longer express my views or my communication style.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not sure I have enough material on this forum or post with enough frequency for you to have much to draw from, but shoot

Eh... Ask anyone to make an impression of so-and-so and they may not know what to say. It could be that they're otherwise competent people who are just bad at imitating others

Koldo

Outstanding Member

Do I have a mannerism?
Do it!

Tomef

I don’t know if I’ve been here long enough to qualify. But I’m game.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Gauntlet thrown down.
You can't handle the couth!
Let's see whatcha got.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Eh... Ask anyone to make an impression of so-and-so and they may not know what to say. It could be that they're otherwise competent people who are just bad at imitating others

Beginning a sentence with "Eh" followed by unnecessary ellipses, written externalized inner thoughts, and no period at the end. Nice! Only thing missing is at least one conjunction in almost every sentence followed by inappropriate usage of the semicolon and dash. Also, could use more pompous self righteousness. Otherwise, chef's kiss

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Do I have a mannerism?
Do it!

Your argument that you have no mannerisms has no validity. Here (in Brazil) it is generally understood that everyone has their own posting style, and you can only believe otherwise in three cases: First, if you presume that this difference doesn't exist. Second, if you presume that the differences in posting styles are down to chance. Third, if you presume that all accounts on RF are owned by the same person.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I don’t know if I’ve been here long enough to qualify. But I’m game.

Could have been I suppose. Defining ‘long enough’ is difficult, but thankfully it’s unnecessary if you’re game to have someone make a deliberate impression of your posting style.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member

Thank you. Yes, please try mine. :)

I like your qualities.

Tomef

My bated breath bought a transatlantic berth and seems to have departed for new shores already.