• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doing an Impression of Your Posting Style, Free of Charge!

Daemon Sophic

You posted a Feline with shades.....this is a bizarre picture. Because if I wanted to read OTHER posts on the Forum, I would have to take off the shades, i.e. - they are making it harder to read your impression of my posting style. But, you do you. I will only wear my Prescription Glasses. :thumbsup:
Very nice. You said “Feline” instead of “cat”, At LEAST one word was all caps. You’ve utilized an ”i.e.” in order to more clearly convey your meaning…. And you put in a series of dots (I.e. …..) rather than more grammatically apropos punctuation.
All that remains is the use of parentheses, and although you did have an emoticon :thumbsup:, you were short one gif.

giphy.gif

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Go for it!

That's good to know! Its not terribly difficult to make an impression of your posting style... But, honestly, I prefer to have my overfed brontosaurus do the job. Its poopy, and I don't want anything to do with this 'impression' thing(even from a distance as long as the bronto's neck).

Chores are fine. RF staff work is also okay. This is not, though...

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh, do me, do me!

OK but hear me out here - NO ONE can do this impression thing well nowadays. People don't want to work hard for it, and it shows. But here's the thing - apparently someone does it well every once in a while. I know that last time I did it, the neighborhood gathered to print out the posts and stick them to their fridges. LOL.

Some people are...interesting. Goodness!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
OK but hear me out here - NO ONE can do this impression thing well nowadays. People don't want to work hard for it, and it shows. But here's the thing - apparently someone does it well every once in a while. I know that last time I did it, the neighborhood gathered to print out the posts and stick them to their fridges. LOL.

Some people are...interesting. Goodness!
Ha!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
That's good to know! Its not terribly difficult to make an impression of your posting style... But, honestly, I prefer to have my overfed brontosaurus do the job. Its poopy, and I don't want anything to do with this 'impression' thing(even from a distance as long as the bronto's neck).

Chores are fine. RF staff work is also okay. This is not, though...
Good work! I give it an A-.

You only forgot a joke at @Secret Chief 's expense.