• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do ismailis muslims believe in reincarnation?

BrotherAlameen

CHFI | CompTIA | Cyber-Sec | OSINT | Medical |
Do ismailis muslims believe in reincarnation?
No! Regardless of the fact of the faith itself originating from Hinduism, they don’t believe in reincarnation.

The concept of the End Times that Ismailis rather believe is that their Imam will resurrect them, shrink the believers to fit onto his hand then take them to live in the moon after fighting the Dajjal then leave the evil ones on the Earth to be devoured by their own ways, as far as I have been told and heard from mosque hearings. Like I’ve mentioned in my previous post, Ismailis believe their imam is in fact Jesus Christ himself;

Post in thread 'You can ask me anything about Left Hand Path Occultism, Christianity and Ismailism'
You can ask me anything about Left Hand Path Occultism, Christianity and Ismailism

You can read more from the posted thread above. The whole concepts of leaving the evil ones on Earth to be devoured by themselves after fighting the Dajjal is behind the scenes of the Third World War where the Ismaili Army will begin attacking the Dajjal from (Canada to be specific).

Last edited: