• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dating ,romance and sexism and men journal

Riders

So I've been in pain for a week
But I got my pain relievers now. I was in pain for a week and too tired to eat.I weigh this week hope I've lost some.
I'm yetting back to the routine of meditating.I hope I get to go back to the zen center one day.

Riders

I guess videos won't work. I will just post shorter posts then. I think I've lost some weight. But I have lost some mobility I is harder for me to walk. So I need to do a lot more walking around.

Riders

Well 2 of my favorite cousins Saar star and John who have not spoken to me in awhile requested friendship and posted to me under my pi ture off needlepoint so that's nice e.

I'm getting a new needlepoint kit and b dr grinning cross stich kit to work on. I'm teaching myself about cross stitch on you be videos.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Well 2 of my favorite cousins Saar star and John who have not spoken to me in awhile requested friendship and posted to me under my pi ture off needlepoint so that's nice e.

I'm getting a new needlepoint kit and b dr grinning cross stich kit to work on. I'm teaching myself about cross stitch on you be videos.
I just got done doing some cross stitch work. :)

Riders

I think I will have to give up on embroidery. Ive seen so many different kinds of stitches for embroidery and I can't tell from looking at the kit what kind of stitches I should use.But I still have plenty of needlepoint to keep me busy.

Riders

Well n a week of so I'll have my chords for my computer I got up and runnjng.Ghen I can register here itll be easier to post.if I could I'd put some Beatles songs up. I love the love songs of the Beatles.Tonights sele took would've been I should've known better.

Riders

Well I went back to the psychiatric group I left because I had panic attacks this week.
I left to avoiid flirting with the cute men.

But they were not there just 2 other ladies.We did well I leearned about myself and will probably go back next .I am glad I went.