• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dabney Coleman dies at age 92

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

His daughter Quincy Coleman confirmed the news in a statement provided to Entertainment Weekly on Friday. "My father crafted his time here on earth with a curious mind, a generous heart, and a soul on fire with passion, desire and humor that tickled the funny bone of humanity," she said. "As he lived, he moved through this final act of his life with elegance, excellence and mastery. A teacher, a hero, and a king, Dabney Coleman is a gift and blessing in life and in death as his spirit will shine through his work, his loved ones and his legacy… eternally."

He was also in the movie WarGames.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Dabney Coleman's Death Certificate Reveals Official Cause Of Death

According to the document obtained by The Blast, Coleman died from cardiopulmonary arrest [CPA], which, according to the National Institute of Health, is the "cessation of effective ventilation and circulation." CPA is also more commonly known as cardiac arrest or circulatory arrest.

I had not heard the acronym CPA used for "cardiopulmonary arrest" before. I've always known it as "certified public accountant."

Coleman's death certificate also showed the actor had other underlying issues, namely "dysphagia," a medical term for difficulty swallowing, and "chronic systolic congestive heart failure."

He passed away on Thursday at his Santa Monica home, according to his daughter, Quincy, who conveyed the news to the Associated Press, stating he "took his last earthly breath peacefully and exquisitely."