• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Busy as hell

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
Oh my. My schedule is going to be packed the next two months. And I'm stressed. First i got to work 6 hours a day 3 days out the week(was 5 but I asked for 3 days instead). Then I got school work. I also will be helping a family member out weekends because they getting surgery on their knee. They in a lot of pain currently and the surgery should help with that but for now I'll be at their house helping care for two toddlers. I also have psych therapy to address trauma starting up soon. This week I have an interview for student ambassadors club at my college and a CT scan. I'll be starting HRT therapy soon. On top of that I have an educators academy thing to do, a couple of birthdays to plan for(there's at least 5 coming up in my social circle), religious rituals to do, and volunteer work.

Last edited:

VoidCat

Oh and the family member who im helping out i cant tell I'm going on T until after im done helping them cuz they may disown me and they got no one else who can help them.

VoidCat

@Guitar's Cry

If i seem stressed out this is why...imma likely drop the volunteer work hopefully thatll help. Im not going to be video chatting you or anyone else for a while.

Last edited:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh my. My schedule is going to be packed the next two months. And I'm stressed. First i got to work 6 hours a day 3 days out the week(was 5 but I asked for 3 days instead). Then I got school work. I also will be helping a family member out weekends because they getting surgery on their knee. They in a lot of pain currently and the surgery should help with that but for now I'll be at their house helping care for two toddlers. I also have psych therapy to address trauma starting up soon. This week I have an interview for student ambassadors club at my college and a CT scan. I'll be starting HRT therapy soon. On top of that I have an educators academy thing to do, a couple of birthdays to plan for(there's at least 5 coming up in my social circle), religious rituals to do, and volunteer work.

Factor in quite deliberately an hour at the start of the week to sip on your favourite beverage and just plan out the next several days. It'll save you time and stress and be a small pleasure to start the week with.

At least, it will if your favourite beverage is a cup of tea, or a freshly squeezed juice, or maybe a favourite coffee.

If it's methylated spirits, you're in trouble.

VoidCat

Factor in quite deliberately an hour at the start of the week to sip on your favourite beverage and just plan out the next several days. It'll save you time and stress and be a small pleasure to start the week with.

At least, it will if your favourite beverage is a cup of tea, or a freshly squeezed juice, or maybe a favourite coffee.

If it's methylated spirits, you're in trouble.
Lol I can't legally drink I have no clue what methylated means or what type of alcholol are spirits I just know spirits are a type of alcholol. So we good on that regard I'll probably just drink herbal tea.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Lol I can't legally drink I have no clue what methylated means or what type of alcholol are spirits I just know spirits are a type of alcholol. So we good on that regard I'll probably just drink herbal tea.
Ha! There ya go...I was typing Australian, and I didn't even realise it. It's denatured alchohol. Basically, it's alchohol that is deliberately made foul-tasting and toxic so as to not fall under the umbrella of taxable alchohol, because no-one would drink it. It's poisonous.

You'd have to be a hardcore drunk without the ability to beg/borrow/steal some other form of alchohol to even consider it. Rubbing alcohol is a type of denatured alcohol, if you're more familiar with that term.

I was making a joke, and clearly missed the mark...lol