• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are Real Life Girlfriends Ruining Society?

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
If you've experienced multiple bad relationships, maybe you need to consider what the common factor might have been. :cool:

*Stares intently at a wall in deep thought*

The economy and mass entertainment.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
It seems that there are many of us
losers around. I don't know how I
tricked Mrs Revolt into staying.
(I know it wasn't the antique scrap iron.)
Perhaps the wheedling & cajoling?

Maybe the long hours on the forum, was what convinced her. I can see an introvert going for that.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
It seems that there are many of us
losers around. I don't know how I
tricked Mrs Revolt into staying.
(I know it wasn't the antique scrap iron.)
Perhaps the wheedling & cajoling?

I doubt it was flattery and sweet talking. It could be that she genuinely loves you like Marge loves Homer.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The reason why you hear about every other guy's crazy ex but seldom hear about a woman calling her ex crazy is because the woman with the crazy ex doesn't survive.

This is all to often true.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
We all have our stories of bad girlfriends, post them here.
I guess I'm fortunate as I never had a bad girlfriend, but I had two that I fell in love with and one I married. Would loved to marry both, but there's something about the law...

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry no bad girlfriend stories to tell. Slightly related: what to you think of that pop song Why Don't You Get a Job by Offspring?