• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are AI girlfriends ruining society?

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
redlight-3-rsz.png

skynews-image-ai-generated_6157713.jpg

skynews-ai-image-figures_6157712.jpg

0.jpg
1695867372393.png

Just me. No AI.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Men of 2023 in America can be picky. But American women can be pickier, still. They can afford to be, because we still live in an age where men typically pursue women, rather than the other way around. And women get a lot of men pursuing them.
It's like women in America wanted to compete against men.
That's just an impression, of course. :)

But that results in women being less and less empathetic with men.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
In my opinion, in 2023, women have sex much more than men.
Three times more...probably.

I have some friends who have had so many men...in their lives.
If they want a man, they take him. They adore picking up men.

The men of the third millennium are either too exigent, too demanding, too focused on the virtual.
;)
From what I have come across, it is men who usually claim to have more partners than women though:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
From what I have come across, it is men who usually claim to have more partners than women though:

Aren't these surveys usually based on self-reporting? So, of course, men are going to claim they're having sex left and right, that women just can't stay away from them - because they're such super studs.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Aren't these surveys usually based on self-reporting? So, of course, men are going to claim they're having sex left and right, that women just can't stay away from them - because they're such super studs.
Possibly but the evidence is rather elusive - and it is mentioned I think that men will perhaps be more likely to exaggerate.