• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zodiac and Sigils

Orias

Left Hand Path
Ok, so I have some homework for you.

I'm looking for the names of demons and their sigils which can align with the following zodiac and their element...

Pisces - Water

Sagittarius - Fire

Aries - Fire

I expect there to be more than one for each, so a description and history would also be appreciated :D

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
According to Crowley (obviously the Objective Expert on this sort of thing):

Pisces: Nashimiron (Gematria = 666, "Malignant Women")
Sagittarius: Necheshiron ("Snaky")
Aries: Ba'airiron ("The Flock")

There are also associations between the Goetia and the astrological decans if you're interested.

Orias

Left Hand Path
For example, mine is Orias (Oriax), who's element is Earth (being diviner of stars and mansions of the Earth), which aligns with my birth zodiac, which is capricorn, element also being earth and the sign is the goat.

I am looking for any marquis or lord (male) and their sigil which aligns with the zodiacs and their description.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I'd caution you vs actually using any of that information for anything practical. The origin of those attributions is dubious at best. Most of these were plucked out of the damn air for the most part, via inversion of tarot+kabbalah, or in some cases mumbo-jumbo made up names even. Sometimes, an old name was just glued in because it either seemed similar on an elemental level with no consideration being taken on other factors. I find most of 777 to be complete nonsense. The parts that are useful were ripped from other Kabbalistic works.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
I'd caution you vs actually using any of that information for anything practical. The origin of those attributions is dubious at best. Most of these were plucked out of the damn air for the most part, via inversion of tarot+kabbalah, or in some cases mumbo-jumbo made up names even. Sometimes, an old name was just glued in because it either seemed similar on an elemental level with no consideration being taken on other factors. I find most of 777 to be complete nonsense. The parts that are useful were ripped from other Kabbalistic works.

Dubious or not, what works works.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
What is Gemini

Tzalalimiron, known as Clangers, but really translates to "The shadows cry out"

Ba'airiron literally means "The herds cry out" and Necheshiron means "The serpent cries out".

...why Crowley thought Yaron was a malignant word I have no clue.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Well yes, everyone has their own unique hang-ups, and hence their own personal demons. While there might be similar patterns of hang ups acrossed our species that might become an archetype, when it comes down to brass tacks, we are talking about individual minds here. Pulling archetypes out of wherever and expecting them to line up with your own unique state of mind is backwards from the usual observation/evidence gathering, then looking for patterns in that evidence. You might get lucky with some sort of correlation, but there is also the danger of creating a self-fulfilling prophecy of delusion.

Your mileage may vary.