• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zelda: Breath of the Wild

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I've been thinking it over, and despite how cool I find the Xenoblade game series, or how addictive I find the game Golden Sun, or the ground Donkey Kong Country (Super Nintendo) broke in platforming video games for its time...

I think when weighing games based on Graphics, Gameplay, and Sound, Zelda: Breath of the Wild may make a strong case for Best Video Game of All-Time.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
miniGif_20190704073326.gif

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Mate. This is the reason why I’m trying to decide if I can or should afford a Switch despite having at least 3 consoles.
Or just settle for playing my friend’s

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Mate. This is the reason why I’m trying to decide if I can or should afford a Switch despite having at least 3 consoles.
Or just settle for playing my friend’s

I just wish there was a clear, black and white answer to that question. As a person who has owned a Switch, I'm not sure there is.

David T

Premium Member
I've been thinking it over, and despite how cool I find the Xenoblade game series, or how addictive I find the game Golden Sun, or the ground Donkey Kong Country (Super Nintendo) broke in platforming video games for its time...

I think when weighing games based on Graphics, Gameplay, and Sound, Zelda: Breath of the Wild may make a strong case for Best Video Game of All-Time.
Zero breathing involved and zero wilderness as well. Why is not breathing and zero nature so attractive? Seems kind of boring. I would end up locked up in a mental hospital if i did find it interesting i suppose.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
One idea is to go to a GameStop assuming you have one near by, pick up a used Wii U for $110. Before anyone says "that's crazy", I mean you could always EBay the Wii U for $60+ later if you're unhappy with it.