• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zalman Trimon ZM-M190

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Tonight I'll be getting myself the Zalman Trimon ZM-M190.

It's a butt-ugly monitor wich I really do not need as I allready have 3 monitors from wich 2 are 24" and 22". This one is only 19" and it's performance in 2d is supposed to be poor.

However, I did not put "2d" in that sentence for nothing. The monitor comes with glasses and supposedly it can create 3d images/feeling. And pretty well if I have to believe all the reviews I read.

So this one was cheap as hell here for a check into 3d gaming.
I probably won't be using it a lot, but a sparemonitor is always handy for my LAN-Party's..

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I just want to say...WOW!!

This is way better than I expected. Specially L4d was a delight! There are also some movies included. Going to try Call of Duty now :p

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
After some trying, still satisfied. FPS games are awesome. So far L4D was best, but I still didn't try COD yet as I wanted to try different genres.
Need for speed feels pretty cool as well, although as it is going faster you do not have the time to actually amaze yourself :D
Command and qonquer should have been a great 3d game, but I didn't get it. I mean, the 3d effect worked perfectly, but it looked more like they brought the texts to the foreground and all 3d images to the background. Selecting your units was more difficult this way.

TRied Star Wars old Republic, but as that game wouldn't work on Windows7, I had to install it on my old XP computer. For the monitor to work on XP I had to do a driver-rollback though, and this instantly killed knight of the republic's stabillity. Once I activated the 3d mode, all the textures disappeared.

Tried a few movies as well, they are awesome as they are specially made for it. It feels like I am in a theme park dodging the fish coming at me :D