• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You're NOT going crazy!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings one & all!

Do you feel like you might be "losing it" completely?

You might think you need professional help - and maybe you do - depends on which type of "profession" you turn to!

On the other hand, there may be an "explanation" that you hadn't considered before.

You may be experiencing a spiritual awakening.

Awakening is a mysterious process and can happen to literally anyone.

Take me for example - I used to be a really hard-core atheist - I will spare you the gory details :)

Anyway - I never even knew there was such a thing as spiritual awakening and I figured I would be THE very last person on this planet to ever get right into meditation & reading books like "Conversations with God" and that I would start treating everyone I meet with unconditional compassion.

Well! If you had suggested that to me I would have absolutely LAUGHED in your face! So you just never know ...

The good news is that the feeling of going "crazy" is just a temporary phase in your journey - if you believe you are on a journey that is.

Here's a video that addresses these issues and I found it quite comforting!

I sincerely wish you all the best!