• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You're a WHAT!?!

OneThatGotAway

Servant of Yahweh God Almighty
My friend, it is not enough to quote a selection of verses and make a decision. You must also consider rulings that have been made by Rabbi's of the past on such things. You must consider the tradition, which goes back to Sinai, that also speaks about such things.

The problem is as old as Aedam himself and the sons of Aedam keep repeating this history error by teaching men to not follow Yahweh with all of their heart. Many prophets, including Yahushuo (aka Jesus Christ) have quoted a selection of verses and made decision concerning the generation of their day to no avail. And yet, most Israeli's of those generations rebelled against the prophets' warnings to their own destruction and captivity. Yes, many Jews have ignored the major and minor prophets throughout Yishrael's history only to be carried away to horrible places like Babylon, Greece, Rome, and Germany.

In regards to considering tradition:

[2] Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
[3] But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of [YAHWEH] God by your tradition?
[4] For [YAHWEH] God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
[5] But ye say, Whosoever shall say to [his] father or [his] mother, [It is] a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
[6] And honour not his father or his mother, [he shall be free]. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
[7] Hypocrites! Well did [YESHAYAHU] prophesy of you, saying,
[8] This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is far from me.
[9] But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men. ---- Holy Book of MattitYahu 15:2-9

This was but one of the Jewish traditions that the Yahushuo the Messiah publicly condemn before the Jewish Religious Rabbis; because their man-made tradition "trumped" the Almighty YAHWEH's holy commandments, in which the tribes of Yishrael were to teach to the entire world. I believe that the Noahide laws created by men (i.e. Jewish rabbis) are short-changing the sons of Noach in both Christianity and Islam towards a more closer relationship with YAHWEH, The God Almighty.

It is Jewish traditions like these that has led to the destruction of Jerusalem around 70 A.D. God got fed up with the hypocrisy and some Jewish traditions that violated and ignored his Torah. And He is still upset about this matter today.

The fact is, even within the 613 everyone has a role. Women have different laws than men, kohanim have different laws than bnei yisrael, bnei levi have different laws than bnei yisrael, slaves have different laws than free men, married people have different laws than single. There are different laws for different people because we are not all the same, we don't all live under the same circumstances, and we don't all come from the same backgrounds. For this reason, there are different laws.

Every gentile has similar laws that pertain to different gender, age, jobs, etc. This is nothing new to them because they have use laws like these since the beginning of mankind. But to teach (for example) that a man does not have to keep the seventh-day shabbath is an abomination in the eyes of Yahweh. He clearly spell that out in the Ten Commandments with his finger on Mount Sinai.

"Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least [YAHWEH's] commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of [YAHWEH]: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of [YAHWEH]". ---- The Holy Book of MattithYahu 5:19

Every law that mankind breaks and teaches others to break brings mankind one step closer to achieving the goals of Satan over every man on earth. Now Satan rejoices that the Pope is teaching the Christian world to follow in the tradition of Jewish rabbi's by not praying, saying, and singing the name of YAHWEH aloud.

One world with YAHWEH, or One world with Shatan.
Can anyone say Armageddon?

Last edited:

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
I have often come across people who, upon finding out about my religion will say something akin to "You're a WHAT!?!"

I am a Noahide. What's that? Well, in essence, Noahides are people who believe in Judaism. They are people (non-Jews) who believe that God gave the Torah to the Jews at Sinai and that the Torah, being God's ultimate wisdom, contains the rules and regulations with which mankind can perfect this world.

In our world, there is a vast amount of diversity. There are different races, different genders etc etc etc. So, the rules are different for each person depending on who they are. The Jews have 613 laws which apply to them, and Noahides have 7 princples (or 66 commandments) that apply to them. And then within those two groups you have divisions for certain positions and for gender.

The Seven Noahide principles are:
1. Belief in God
2. Respect for Gof
3. Value of human life
4. Vaue of the family structure
5. Value of the property of others
6. Value of all non-human life
7. The pursuit of justice.

In essence, if anyone does/abides by these things then they are considered a religiously observant Noahide.

If you have any questions concerning Noahides (or Othodox/Chassidic Judaism) please feel free to ask.

Thank you. I have seen the term (Noahide) but never knew what the difference between the Jews and Noahides were. This helps a lot.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
I, personally, don't. A Noahide is only obligated to observe the 7 commandments I mentioned above. Anything outisde of those 7 are up to the Noahide. I try to observe them when I can, but I don't usually keep up with the Jewish calendar to know when they are coming, and info on how to observe the holidays (for Noahides) is very hard to find.

Also, I don't really go to any synagogue. For the same reason I hated going to church when I was a Christian. It's just...it doesn't seem to be as much about the religion as it is about the social aspect. That's fine and all, but I'm not all that into it. I do, however, try to regularly participate in online Noahide groups and what not.

What is the Noahide view on Yeshua?
Is he regarded as the Messiah by the Noahides?

EDIT: Nevermind. I've read through the whole thread and these questions have been answered. Thanks.

Last edited:

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
They seem quite specific in their rules...why not your brothers wife? and what does "with your sister from your mother" mean??

I thought about that when I saw it...maybe it means...

You are not allowed to have sex with your sister from your mother (your blood relative) but you can have sex with your sister from your father (step sister). Maybe TheKnight can clarify.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Muslims still have belief in Christ as a prophet, but not as the Messiah. Is that what you believe also?

Deeje

One point of clarification. Muslims do believe Isa (Yeshua), whom you call Jesus is the (Messiah). I'm an Atheist but grew up in a diverse Muslim and Christian family (Mom side was Christian and Uncles and cousins are Muslim). One thing they agreed on, and probably the only things, were Isa (Jesus) was a prophet and Messiah.

Last edited:
Thank you for the interesting post; really; I've never heard of a Noahide before.

And when I read your seven Noahide principles, I was like, "yes", "yes", "yes" (etc) till I reached Number 7.

7. The pursuit of justice.

Hmmmmm. Now, lots of bad old things have been done in the name of 'Justice', and let's face it, justice is pretty subjective isn't it?

Can you add anything to this principle to explain it further?