• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your worst date

Spiderman

Veteran Member
My very first date as a junior in high school was a "date from hell", and I was the cause of that "hell" as I was so nervous and did pretty much everything wrong. It took me two years to get over how badly I screwed up, but at least it taught me some lessons on what not to do. :emojconfused:
God that is painful bro. I feel your pain! So many young men are going through that. :(

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I had Medjool dates over the festive period and they were quite good. No bugs, so @Harel13 is welcome to some! Might not be kosher but, well, that's his problem :grinning:

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
I had Medjool dates over the festive period and they were quite good. No bugs, so @Harel13 is welcome to some! Might not be kosher but, well, that's his problem :grinning:
What's not kosher about madjhool (that's how we say it in Israel) dates? Fruits are generally kosher. If you slathered them with pig fat or something, that would be more problematic, though...

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
What's not kosher about madjhool (that's how we say it in Israel) dates? Fruits are generally kosher. If you slathered them with pig fat or something, that would be more problematic, though...
You just never know these days :(