• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Voting Intention

Who do you intend on voting for?

• Biden

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Trump

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • None

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
...for the next US president?

This being an alleged democratic vote....your vote remains private unless you wish to divulge.
I'm joining the no vote party. Probably will join SAM but that's still in the air.

For now I'm with the late George Carlin and will just spectate calmly watching both the Republicans and Democrats tear this nation apart.

tytlyf

Not Religious
I'm joining the no vote party. Probably will join SAM but that's still in the air.

For now I'm with the late George Carlin and will just spectate calmly watching both the Republicans and Democrats tear this nation apart.
No vote party = keeping the status quo (Trump)

In this election, it's more important to put country above ideology.

Twilight Hue

No vote party = keeping the status quo (Trump)

In this election, it's more important to put country above ideology.
Naw. I'm not contributing to this perpetual decay of quality politicians. Besides, joining another big tent party that is neither Democrat or Republican would be a terrific start in ousting both of them, like a number of our political parties in the past that have lived past its practicality and use.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Naw. I'm not contributing to this perpetual decay of quality politicians. Besides, joining another big tent party that is neither Democrat or Republican would be a terrific start in ousting both of them, like a number of our political parties in the past that have lived past its practicality and use.
You're under the false impression that both parties are equal.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Poor judgment? According to you? Watch this, which ticket would you have preferred since you're a democrat and aren't happy?
I'm Independent. I look for candidates that I can vote FOR, rather than trying to defeat a different candidate. I can't say that I can vote FOR Biden/Harris. I'll have to look at other candidates from other parties, as usual.

tytlyf

Not Religious
I'm Independent. I look for candidates that I can vote FOR, rather than trying to defeat a different candidate. I can't say that I can vote FOR Biden/Harris. I'll have to look at other candidates from other parties, as usual.
Simple question.
Do you think man-made pollution is contributing to global warming?

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Simple question.
Do you think man-made pollution is contributing to global warming?
I don't think it is. I don't consider CO2 to be a pollutant. Calling carbon dioxide a pollutant takes the attention away from the real pollutants.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I will hold my nose and vote for Biden, although I really can't stand him or Kamala, and really doubt he will make it through 4 years. Both the Dems and Reps are trash for the most part.

tytlyf

Not Religious
I would vote third party, but I'm too cynical that it matters. A part of me still wants to vote Trump just because I want to see everything just burn and get it over with.
That's why you're dangerous. Don't even see it. Fox fan?
Want to see America burn further, vote Trump/3rd party/none

Twilight Hue

You're under the false impression that both parties are equal.
Just mirror images of each other.

When was the last time we saw real progression?

Not by collective data, but by real world personal experience. I'd like to ask if anybody regardless of political affiliation if they feel they are better off now then in the past in terms of economic and personal progress?

It seems there are still a lot of miserable people around to say things haven't really changed for the better.