• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your "Virtual Home" on RF

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Recently found pic of a young Quagmire at the computer!
amish.jpg

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
For me it's private messages with a few people. That's basically the core of my activity these days.

After that I'm pretty open across the forum but there are some hot spots I frequent most. General debates, religious debates, general discussion, political debates, sexuality area, feminist area, staff area, etc.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Mostly I stick to the Hindu DIR. I find the debate sections frustrating. Mostly everyone is already settled on what they think anyway. Few people ever get turned. Against my better wisdom, I've occasionally entered a debate, only to have it eventually end up in emotional frustration. Sometimes for me, it's just better to say, "I'll do my thing, you do your thing' and leave it at that."

I also dislike being told I'm chicken for not discussing stuff. We have freedom of speech, as well as freedom to walk away. Experience has taught me that, and why repeat the same mistake over and over.

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
Absolutely the chat. On the forum... maybe the LHP DIR. I view us as a bunch of bickering siblings and cousins. Sometimes I need to take a break from there and end up posting in whatever thread catches my interest in the Today's Posts section. Except that I avoid the debates the best I can.