• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your username

Patience

Let us dance with the wind and sing with the birds
Not sure why I picked it, since it has been a while since I joined, plus I wasn't active much until more recently, so can't really remember my reasons. Likely due to the fact that I found a word as a username which wasn't taken yet.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
My user name is Arabic and is a bit of a play on Islamic names.

My name is Sha'ir Allah which translates to Poet of Allah/God. Sha'ir in classical Arabic thought was also synonymous with sorcery since poetry was deemed as the usage of words to convey power and henceforth linguistics was an extension of sacredness.

My username is pronounced Sha-ear-ul-lah

rec_6s.mp3

And yes that is my voice :D

Right now mine's "Chaela", meaning "Who is like God?". It's the Gaelic rendering of my middle name, Michelle.

However, I'm thinking of changing it yet again to a variation of my real first name. I'm trying to get my usernames to be the same across all the forums I use. I just need to verify that the name I change it to hasn't already been taken. :grimacing:

Right now mine's "Chaela", meaning "Who is like God?". It's the Gaelic rendering of my middle name, Michelle.

However, I'm thinking of changing it yet again to a variation of my real first name. I'm trying to get my usernames to be the same across all the forums I use. I just need to verify that the name I change it to hasn't already been taken. :grimacing:
I was able to get it changed.
RayJeena it is, now.
It's an alternate spelling of "Regina", which means "Queen", which happens
to be my absolute favorite rock band. ◕‿◕

x.PNG

-

Muffled

Jesus in me
My user name is Arabic and is a bit of a play on Islamic names.

My name is Sha'ir Allah which translates to Poet of Allah/God. Sha'ir in classical Arabic thought was also synonymous with sorcery since poetry was deemed as the usage of words to convey power and henceforth linguistics was an extension of sacredness.

My username is pronounced Sha-ear-ul-lah

rec_6s.mp3

And yes that is my voice :D

I believe you almost have a Shia in your name. Accidental?

Buddha Dharma

Dharma Practitioner
I hope you know that with a mind like mind that it can become so dirty so quickly. For the sake of hospitality I will refrain from impure thoughts. Sidhartha would be proud of me I am sure :D

Well hey, everyone's mind goes to dirty stuff and bad things. It's in the base nature. Siddartha would think it more important a person acts on good thoughts, and doesn't on bad ones.

Euronymous

SSilence
The reason why I picked my username is because I was getting kinda tired of using the same username (which is ƵenKlassen or ZenKlassen) on every forum and decided to start this forum with a fresh username.