• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your username

CDRaider

lunamoth said:
I thought for sure it meant that you were notorious for stealing jmoum's CDs.

:D
luna

Truefully HE steals MY cds.... Mmm.. come to think of it he still has one of my cds. BUT he made me swear on my life I wouldn't tell people who the singer is... he he he... it doesn't fit his image. He likes rock music and this is FAR from rock music.

lunamoth

Will to love
CDRaider said:
Truefully HE steals MY cds.... Mmm.. come to think of it he still has one of my cds. BUT he made me swear on my life I wouldn't tell people who the singer is... he he he... it doesn't fit his image. He likes rock music and this is FAR from rock music.

Yeah, I heard that rumor that he likes Barry Manilow.

luna

Draka

Wonder Woman
Draka is actually the middle name of my full Craft name. It is symbolic of my oriental sign of the dragon. I feminized it and it works for me numerologically. Pretty dull explanation really. No great story here:sorry1: . I really do love the name though and have contemplated legally changing my real name from Jennifer to Draka.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Maize said:

And here I was imagining you raiding people's CD collections. :rolleyes:

I'm glad I'm not the only one! *had pictured her with a mighty galleon and an eyepatch or two, sailing across people's homes and invading their musical choices*

Short answer, I prefer to wearing feathers in my hair while I'm 'working' (Doing anything spiritual, basically), and I feel the memories of the beings I've been through the ages that have worn them, when I place them in my hair.

There's actually a 'long version' of how I remembered my name somewhere in the old threads. I can try to dig it up, if anyone would like. :)

CDRaider

Well if you guys want to send me your music I ADORE new artisits. :-D

I have a 20gb mp3 player and i need help filling it up. Acutally, that is a valid offer, email me songs!

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I have to link to my friend Gnostic's website, Timeless Myths for this answer. When I came online in about 1993 or so I wanted a name that stood out from others, so I went through the Prose Edda of Snorri Sturrleson, The Poetic Edda and the Nibelungenlied for some thoughts on the matter.

GF was a guild (or merry band) of pixel killers in the original Diablo universe from Blizzard. I maintained all my accounts through Diablo II under this name and now it has stuck. Trust me, frosty giants are not so bad, even if perhaps they have ice-water in their viens. :badger: (The guild was House of the Golden Falcon or HotGF).

Love the story MdmSzWhtGuy. That is the stuff legends are made out of!

Ymir won hands down. They claim he was "evil" but frankly he was your basic marshmellow, although he can get pretty testy over the mention of Loki and the boys. :yes:

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Well, I love llamas, and I'm crazy. The extra "d" is just for fun effect.

I use lots of different usernames around the web, and this is one that just doesn't have a whole lot to it ^^

CDRaider

Honestly I just am not creative.

I've used CDRaider, Indecisivechick (because i couldn't decide on a name) CherryRed4J(the j was an ex boyfriend but Jeff starts with J so it might be revived), and CherryGenious (my aim if anyone wants it). Genious is spelled wrong because I honest to bob thought it was spelled like that.

Maybe I'll have a contest for a new screen name someday!

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Gentoo is a species of penguin. I love all birds, but there is a special place in my heart for penguins and loons. Which is why I want to dedicate my career life to studying loons. I'd study the penguins too, but that's a tad hard wanting to stay in the Northern Hemisphere and all. ;)

lunamoth

Will to love
Gentoo said:
Gentoo is a species of penguin. I love all birds, but there is a special place in my heart for penguins and loons. Which is why I want to dedicate my career life to studying loons. I'd study the penguins too, but that's a tad hard wanting to stay in the Northern Hemisphere and all. ;)

That's very interesting! :pen:

What about puffins (are they not the cutest and also live in Maine?)?

luna

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
RevOxley_501 said:
you could just buy a penguin and house it with you

You know, I keep trying to convice Guitar's_Cry to let me have a penguin... and a loon... and a flamingo... but he won't let me! He says, "where are they going to live?" Apparently our bathtub is not a good habitat for these birds ;)

lunamoth said:
What about puffins (are they not the cutest and also live in Maine?)?
Puffins are gorgeous birds, of course. But I had an experience with loons this past summer that helped me decide :)

FatMan said:
So you're taking Political Science classes? :sorry1:
Lol, that made me smile :) Actually my bachelor's degree is in Wildlife.

standing_alone

Here's about mine from a different thread:

Well, when I first came to RF, my intentions weren't the best, and my name was "Xians2theLions." :D Well, it was pointed out to me (a few times) that it was, ummm, what's the word? Offensive. So, me being a sucker to peer pressure (and nice and respectful:biglaugh: ), I decided to change it. I chose "standing_alone" because I'm not creative, to say the least. It's sort of "inspired" by the Godsmack song "I Stand Alone" and I am just a loner in real life, plus people just always seem to be against me. I don't know. I just wanted to change my name to be respectful. There really is no great story behind it.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Bastet - Egyptian Goddess usually personified as a woman with a cat's head (more correctly referred to as Bast, but I liked the added 'et'). Since I love both Egyptian mythology and cats, and this is a religious forum, it seemed appropriate. Plus, the qualities generally associated with Bast seemed to reflect my own personality. :D