• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Unpopular Opinion

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
The greatest threat to human happiness is human happiness, sort of like stock prices.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I like Justice Stevens 6 amendments plan overall. If all 6 were put in I'd make concessions over the one or two that rubbed me a little wrong.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
how could be that be an unpopular opinion?

Mostly Aussies and Kiwis might have a wry chuckle, and for others it won't make a lot of sense. We have a love/hate relationship - mostly love, but we're certainly the butt of each other's jokes.

At it's simplest, and most over-generalised level, Aussies can be a little patriarchal towards New Zealand (you'll hear it described as basically 'a state of Australia' occasionally). And Kiwis can have a chip on their shoulder for much the same reason.
But mostly my post was tongue-in-cheek, with just a hint of reality. Personally, I loved my time in NZ.

I'll call in an independent umpire...
@adrian009 , does my joke/explanation hold any truth from a NZ point of view (not your pov, more just the generic)?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Elvis and The Beatles are overrated.

Gandhi and Mother Teresa were actually terrible people.

Sports fandom is grossly excessive.

School uniforms are a good idea.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Trump is the reincarnation of Hitler. :p

make-germany-great-again.jpg