• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Thoughts on the 5 ft tall man raging in the Bagel Shop

Rational Agnostic

This is old news, but worth commenting on IMO. A 5 ft tall man lost his temper in the bagel shop about a month ago and raged about how women constantly reject him on dating sites because of his height, and have said that he should be "dead" because he is only five feet tall. Apparently, the incident started because people in the store were making fun of him about his height. Many people are laughing at this guy, but I'm not. I genuinely feel sorry for him, and he has probably been bullied his entire life because he lost the genetic lottery. The guy who was a foot taller than him and tackled him in the store is pure evil IMO. I certainly oppose his misogynistic rant. However, I can imagine it must be extremely difficult to never be taken seriously your whole life because of your short height. Notice how people laugh at him. If this guy were 6 foot+, people would in the store would respect him and would be scared if he behaved that way, but instead, he is laughed out of the store. Again, I absolutely oppose misogyny and angry behavior by men who are rejected by women. But that's not the point. The point is that our society is seriously effed up if we think it's OK to make fun of a guy who has likely faced a lifetime of frustration, rejection, and bullying because of his physical appearance.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
This is old news, but worth commenting on IMO. A 5 ft tall man lost his temper in the bagel shop about a month ago and raged about how women constantly reject him on dating sites because of his height, and have said that he should be "dead" because he is only five feet tall. Apparently, the incident started because people in the store were making fun of him about his height. Many people are laughing at this guy, but I'm not. I genuinely feel sorry for him, and he has probably been bullied his entire life because he lost the genetic lottery. The guy who was a foot taller than him and tackled him in the store is pure evil IMO. I certainly oppose his misogynistic rant. However, I can imagine it must be extremely difficult to never be taken seriously your whole life because of your short height. Notice how people laugh at him. If this guy were 6 foot+, people would in the store would respect him and would be scared if he behaved that way, but instead, he is laughed out of the store. Again, I absolutely oppose misogyny and angry behavior by men who are rejected by women. But that's not the point. The point is that our society is seriously effed up if we think it's OK to make fun of a guy who has likely faced a lifetime of frustration, rejection, and bullying because of his physical appearance.

Sad, but I suspect his personality might be more the problem. Being cordial might not get him laid but likely he'd be more respected.

PureX

Veteran Member
We all get dealt our 'shortcomings' in life. Which is why those who are exploiting his just to puff their own egos up should know better. But this fellow really needs to learn how to handle his own misfortunes better than he is.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We all get dealt our 'shortcomings' in life. Which is why those who are exploiting his just to puff their own egos up should know better. But this fellow really needs to learn how to handle his own misfortunes better than he is.
Like black folk who are dissed in stores, & women who are
catcalled, or Sikhs who to go back home to Muslimland.
They too should just buck up & quietly cope with it, eh.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
I have no idea why he decided to go on a rant in a bagel shop about why he can't get a date, but there were a great many people in that clip acting childishly. Him, the guy who tackled him, and the employee and customers who laughed at him.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Apparently, this guy has a history of this kind of rant. Angry Bagel Shop Guy Has History of Loud Public Confrontations

There's one of him at a 7-11 and at another store.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Another in your history of MRA posts. :rolleyes: If Danny DeVito (who is an inch or two shorter than that guy), Peter Dinklage and Warwick Davis (who are both dwarves) can all get married and have kids, so can that guy. No, he's just a misogynist trying to start fights. He's now agreed to a boxing match, too, so he just wants attention.

Rational Agnostic

Sad, but I suspect his personality might be more the problem. Being cordial might not get him laid but likely he'd be more respected.

Not true. He was initially bullied before he got angry. People asked him if he wanted "mini bagels" or something like that. While I certainly don't endorse everything he said, I think his anger was justified. I just wish he would've kicked the guy who tackled him in the balls.

Rational Agnostic

Another in your history of MRA posts. :rolleyes: If Danny DeVito (who is an inch or two shorter than that guy), Peter Dinklage and Warwick Davis (who are both dwarves) can all get married and have kids, so can that guy. No, he's just a misogynist trying to start fights. He's now agreed to a boxing match, too, so he just wants attention.

He didn't start the fight, he was bullied first. Do your research before you make a fool of yourself.

shmogie

You are correct. society is f**ked up.

Ugliness in word and deed is the norm in politics today.

People are on the margin because they do not fit the ¨norm¨ of whatever group is defining normal.

White groups, Black groups, male groups, female groups, homosexual groups, homosexual hating groups, etc.

It is all based in the superiority need or the imagined need of defense. Our culture encourages this stuff, and it is getting worse.

Society has become more and more coarse, thus the laughing out of pure meanness.

If the elephant man were alive today, God knows what he would hear in this bagel shop.

The Victorian society in which he lived, except for the dumb kids, treated him with respect and allowed his self dignity and sense of worth,

It is always us and them today. The little guy was a them and the usses felt entitled to treat him as they did.

Who knows, if there were two little guys, and a one armed little guy walked in , the first two may have made fun of him.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Not true. He was initially bullied before he got angry. People asked him if he wanted "mini bagels" or something like that. While I certainly don't endorse everything he said, I think his anger was justified. I just wish he would've kicked the guy who tackled him in the balls.

Yeah the guy who tackled him was a real heel.
Not saying he wasn't justified especially after I saw the follow up video. Still, I think you always going to run into people like that. You can't expect the world to change for your benefit. Might as well figure out how to make the best of whatever hand you're dealt.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I don't know , I bet Peter Dinklage would have to beat women off with a baseball bat. But then again, I guess it all depends upon if you're one of the beautiful people.

It's just a universal law of our species.

Anyways just to **** off the SJWs and PC crowd.....

Don't listen if you're a snowflake, you'll get offended and will probably hyperventilate..

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
People have told him he should be dead because he is short. And you think he should just shut up and take it? YOU are part of the problem. People kill themselves because of a lifetime of bullying. You should be ashamed of yourself, dumbass.
Do you have any evidence of people telling him that? You're misrepresenting my words because I don't believe what he says in the first place. Did you bother to even look him up? He's done this a number of times. Sorry, but most people don't care if a guy is short. I see short guys all the time and no one comments. My height is below average, too. He's making it up, and just trying to start fights.

Cooky

Veteran Member

Short people are oppressed.... They’re always getting 'overlooked'.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
5 foot people live longer I think and have fewer back problems than taller ones. They have a huge advantage in some ways. That's my impression. I don't think that women are less attracted to them, either.

This guy has a bit of a tummy, and that could be part of his trouble with women. I don't know; but its unlikely to throw out his back. Women are not always going to tell you why they really aren't interested.