• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your thoughts on Dr. Michael A. Aquino

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaCzereda

curiouscat13 said:
Back on topic, you publicly - here and elsewhere - castigate Dr Aquino,

Actually, I've never castigated him and hardly ever had any discussions with him on 600 Club so he doesn't have me on his ignore list because we very rarely exchange thoughts. As for the rest of your reply, it really cracked me up. I would elaborate on that, but it's just damn obvious what a little bull****ter you are.

AnnaCzereda

Come on people, please no more infighting in this thread.

/Adramelek\

It's not fighting, only a little demystification.

Do you know, Adramelek who wrote this?

I enter into the Realm of Creation to work my will upon the Universe...The only sacrifice we do perform is a voluntary sacrifice of self to Self that takes the form of words...We hold as sacred the Life of humanity. Our self love and our self dissatisfaction is expressed upon humanity.

Or this:
Herein lie the roots of a certain kind of outcome-justified thinking that is prevalent in modern culture. The ethics of Plato reflect his commitment to teleology, the doctrine that purpose and design are apparent in nature, and that natural phenomena move inexorably towards certain goals of ultimate self realization.

Full text of "Black Magic_CT"

Xeper.org | On Life and its Sanctity

Do you know where else can you find that?

Here: Pretenders | O9A

Thus we have pretentious mundane gits pecking away at their keyboards in order to spew forth into cyberspace their plebeian opinions about ‘reality’ and sorcery and the sinister, while all the while they are in thrall to the delusions of Magian Occultism and to the delusion that they – these puny humans on some planet orbiting some nondescript star in one corner of one Galaxy among billions of Galaxies – matter in some way and that not only do they ‘understand’ and ‘know’ but they can control the forces of the cosmos. Thus they, these alleged satanists and alleged practitioners of the Black Arts of the Left Hand Path – these egoists who inanely attempt ‘to deify’ their mundane self – write mumbo-jumbo such as:

“I enter into the Realm of Creation to work my will upon the Universe.”

“The only sacrifice we do perform is a voluntary sacrifice of self to Self that takes the form of words.”
“We hold as sacred the Life of humanity. Our self love and our self dissatisfaction is expressed upon humanity.”...

Not to mention pseudo-intellectual babble such as:

“Herein lie the roots of a certain kind of outcome-justified thinking that is prevalent in modern culture. The ethics of Plato reflect his commitment to teleology, the doctrine that purpose and design are apparent in nature, and that natural phenomena move inexorably towards certain goals of ultimate self realization.”

So much for the "plebeian pseudo-intellectual babble" of Dr M. Aquino and others from the Temple of Set, at least according to Anton Long.

What say you, Curiouscat13 aka Kerri Scott aka Morena Kapiris aka June Boyle aka Didadic aka what not?
Will you still be trying to convince everyone you have respect for Aquino?

I don't want to spam your thread, Adramelek, but Curious Cat aka Kerri Scott is from the Inner O9A, Anton Long's friends. And nope, they never liked or respected Aquino and the Temple of Set. Everybody can fool around, but facts will remain facts.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Well, Anna it seems to me that a lot of folks in groups like the Church of Satan, O9A, 600 Club have never cared that much for Aquino or the Temple of Set. Which is fine, the Setian religion and philosophy is not in competition with any other, it stands just fine all on its own. :D

Last edited:

AnnaCzereda

Untrue, and just more trollish propaganda by Anna the Troll - as anyone can ascertain for themselves by simply reading the correspondence between Anton Long and Aquino published in The Satanic Letters of Stephen Brown.

That doesn't change the fact that much later he counted Aquino in among the pseudo intellectual posers.

You wrote that when you criticize a public figure, you either do it as a public person or you STFU. When and where did Anton Long admit to be David Myatt?

In the same "Satanic Letters" you quoted Anton Long writes about anonymity among occultists, that it's up to them whether they reveal their identity or not. Most don't for obvious reasons. It's something natural for an occultist to work undercover, to remain hidden.

jeff77

That doesn't change the fact that blah blah
Such poor rhetoric doesn't change (i) the fact that you cannot see the esoteric for the exoteric, and (ii) that you, like some novice, some outsider, easily confuse propaganda and incitement with 'meaning' (a meaning easily divined by perusing such personal correspondence), and (iii) that you've made so many now publicly exposed blunders about the Order of Nine Angles that your opinion about matters O9A has lost all credibility. At least for the sagacious.

That you're continuing to try and impress the occult illiterati with your opinions about the O9A is quite entertaining.

AnnaCzereda

a meaning easily divined by perusing such personal correspondence

The meaning is that AL didn't find understanding in the Temple of Set in spite of trying to explain his position on more adversarial aspects of Satanism, like culling for example. He was also disappointed, if not pissed, the Temple of Set's grand pooh-bahs treat him in a patronizing manner.

As for Aquino, he can't stand the O9A even today.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
The Bond of the Nine Angles
by Michael A. Aquino; from the Satanic Rituals' "Ceremony of the Nine Angles".

1. From the First Angle is the Infinite, where in the Laughing One doth cry and the howling chaos wails unto the ending of time.

2. From the Second Angle is the Master who doth order the planes and the angles, and who hath conceived the World of Horrors in its terror and glory.

3. From the Third Angle is the Messenger who hath created thy power to behold the master of the World of Horrors, who giveth to thee substance of being and the knowledge of the Nine Angles.

4. From the Fourth Angle is the Black Ram of the Sun, who brought thy selves to be, who endureth upon the World of Horrors and proclaimeth the time that was, the time that is, and the time that shall be; and whose name is the brilliance of the Nine Angles.

5. From the Fifth Angle are the hornless ones, who raise the temple of the Five Trihedrals unto the Daemons of creation, whose seal is at once four and five and nine.

6. From the Sixth Angle is the sleep of the Daemons in symmetry, which doth vanquish the five but shall not prevail against the four and the nine.

7. From the Seventh Angle is the ruin of symmetry and the awakening of the Daemons, for the four and the nine shall prevail against the six.

8. From the Eighth Angle are the Masters of the Realm, who raise the temple of the Eight Trihedrals unto the Daemons of creation, whose seal is at once four and five and nine.

9. From the Ninth Angle is the Flame of the beginning and ending of dimensions, which blazeth in brilliance and darkness unto the glory of desire.

Last edited:

jeff77

He was also disappointed, if not pissed, the Temple of Set's grand pooh-bahs treat him in a patronizing manner.
So plebeian. Such pathetic immature assumptions, made by an anonymous internet person, about a public figure based on pop psychology. Although they are worthy of a hack journalist - addicted to weasel words - who works for a tabloid newspaper.

Anyone who cares to peruse a certain person's documented life from the early 1990s on will know how he puts those ToS "grand pooh-bahs" to shame. Forming and leading a "very small but very violent neo-Nazi group [whose] whole programme is one of terrorism". Writing a terrorist guide that influenced both Copeland and the terrorist NSU. being arrested for conspiracy to murder. Taking over the leadership of Combat 18 when its previous leader was jailed for murder. Converting to Islam, and then traveling to and speaking about Jihad in several Arab countries. Becoming an "example of the axis between right-wing extremists and Islamists." Being a staunch advocate of "Jihad, suicide missions and killing Jews [and] an ardent defender of bin Laden" at a time when he was, for such support and being such an advocate, liable to 'rendition' to Gitmo. And so on.

Such a documented life puts your pathetic assumptions about him into perspective.

AnnaCzereda

So plebeian. Such pathetic immature assumptions, made by an anonymous internet person, about a public figure based on pop psychology. Although they are worthy of a hack journalist - addicted to weasel words - who works for a tabloid newspaper.

Anyone who cares to peruse a certain person's documented life from the early 1990s on will know how he puts those ToS "grand pooh-bahs" to shame. Forming and leading a "very small but very violent neo-Nazi group [whose] whole programme is one of terrorism". Writing a terrorist guide that influenced both Copeland and the terrorist NSU. being arrested for conspiracy to murder. Taking over the leadership of Combat 18 when its previous leader was jailed for murder. Converting to Islam, and then traveling to and speaking about Jihad in several Arab countries. Becoming an "example of the axis between right-wing extremists and Islamists." Being a staunch advocate of "Jihad, suicide missions and killing Jews [and] an ardent defender of bin Laden" at a time when he was, for such support and being such an advocate, liable to 'rendition' to Gitmo. And so on.

Such a documented life puts your pathetic assumptions about him into perspective.

And how does this little butthurt rant of yours refute my claim Aquino and AL neither liked nor even respected each other? How does it prove that AL and DM are one and the same person? What does it have to do at all with the topic at hand?

But go on and turn every thread into the thread about me. I'm really flattered.

AL regards Setianism as a form of whitewashed Satanism. Aquino regards the O9A as an extreme, even perverted and dangerous form of Satanism. Just because AL and Aquino didn't call each other names, it doesn't mean they admired each other. There are certain rules that apply to writing formal letters.

Last edited:

jeff77

little butthurt rant
Your plebeian physis is showing, again :)

my claim Aquino and AL neither liked nor even respected each other
The actual claim you made, which I responded to, was {quote} AL didn't find understanding in the Temple of Set...He was also disappointed, if not pissed, the Temple of Set's grand pooh-bahs treat him in a patronizing manner {/quote}

That you propagandistically claim that AL was "seeking understanding in the ToS" is hilarious, given that anyone can read what AL wrote to Aquino. As his letters make clear he was seeking to (i) correct certain misconceptions regarding the O9A, and (ii) to clarify how the satanism of the O9A differed from that of the Church of Satan and the Temple of Set.

Hence why he wrote, to Aquino, stuff such as "The way of the ONA is quite different... hence the fundamental difference in our approach" and why, in a letter to Diane Vera, he wrote that "the ONA is in conflict with groups like the ToS..."

So - yet again (what a surprise) - your opinions and claims are discredited.

That you then go on to propagandistically claim that he was "disappointed and pissed" is hilarious as well, given what AL was doing at the time and subsequently - i.e. expanding the O9A, mentoring O9A initiates such as 'Mr Beest', and living an exeatic, sinisterly-numinous (Faustian), life that does indeed put the lives of the Temple of Set's grand pooh-bahs to shame.

So yes mention of AL's life and deeds during and after the time he corresponded with Aquino is indeed relevant to your silly claim, a claim that seems to be based on jealousy and prejudice.

AnnaCzereda

That you propagandistically claim that AL was "seeking understanding in the ToS" is hilarious, given that anyone can read what AL wrote to Aquino. As his letters make clear he was seeking to (i) correct certain misconceptions regarding the O9A, and (ii) to clarify how the satanism of the O9A differed from that of the Church of Satan and the Temple of Set.

It's the same. He was explaining the O9A and its stance on more adversarial aspects of Satanism. If he were doing that, we can safely assume that he was hoping Aquino, the ToS and others would understand what the O9A was about. Not accept but, at least understand. Otherwise, he wouldn't have bothered to write long letters. That Aquino even today believes in various misconceptions about the O9A is evident even in his posts on 600 club. So no, AL didn't find understanding in the ToS.

That you then go on to propagandistically claim that he was "disappointed and pissed" is hilarious as well, given what AL was doing at the time and subsequently - i.e. expanding the O9A, mentoring O9A initiates such as 'Mr Beest', and living an exeatic, sinisterly-numinous (Faustian), life that does indeed put the lives of the Temple of Set's grand pooh-bahs to shame.

Irrelevant. What he was doing at that time doesn't matter. I can't find the exact quote now, but he wrote that as much as he welcomed the positive discussion, the dialectic of learning, he felt being treated not as an equal partner in a discussion, but as a pupil, taught, reprimanded and, altogether treated in a patronizing manner.

He also repeatedly criticized Aquino and his Temple for whitewashed Satanism, claiming an infernal mandate, for lack of exeatic experience and encouraging conformity among the Temple's members.

Since the Ceremony of Nine Angles has been mentioned, only one small quote because the formatting sucks:
The ONA takes its name from an aspect of esoteric tradition which existed before the Temple of Set and the Church of Satan... what Aquino related was garbled nonsense esoterically, and bears no resemblance to the genuine esoteric tradition.

So much for the mutual admiration between AL and Aquino...

This is why your butthurt rant and glorifying AL was irrelevant to the discussion, because the point that curiouscat13 made was that AL not only respected Aquino, but also admired him, which is a blatant lie, as can be verified by anyone reading the Satanic Letters and later MSS.

megagon

The "inner o9a" sock puppet brigade only glorifies Dr. MA, as a respectable public figure as an indirect means of glorifying himself.

Myatt is a wannabe "public figure." His few insignificant mentions by tabloid journalists and academics out to advance their own careers makes him feel special.

More special than an "anonymous" person.

It doesn't matter to Myatt if most people who are not known to some extent in public may be more accomplished than he, may be more intelligent, be better at philosophy, or writing, or may have a larger influence than he.

He makes it seem to the reader that being a "public figure" means a great deal. As if having a Facebook account means anything.

Most people don't ask what Myatt did to attract the public attention he got. By simply riding on the coattails of public sensationalism and hysteria.

He unsurprisingly advocated human sacrifice during the satanic panic era, and unsurprisingly pretended to be a jihadi when terrorism became the next big public thing.

jeff77

Otherwise, he wouldn't have bothered to write long letters.
So many silly and prejudiced assumptions. He wrote, like I said, to (i) correct certain misconceptions regarding the O9A, and (ii) to clarify how the satanism of the O9A differed from that of the Church of Satan and the Temple of Set. That he then, via Moult et al and almost immediately afterwards, published and distributed such correspondence explains why he wrote to someone such as Aquino: to publicly correct certain misconceptions regarding the O9A and to publicly clarify how the satanism of the O9A differed from that of the Church of Satan and the Temple of Set. In other words, to propagandize on behalf of the O9A.

It's as simple as that. Now do carry on imputing other personal motives that fit your personal ill-informed opinions (and prejudices) about and concerning the O9A and folks such as AL.

AnnaCzereda

He wrote, like I said, to (i) correct certain misconceptions regarding the O9A, and (ii) to clarify how the satanism of the O9A differed from that of the Church of Satan and the Temple of Set. That he then, via Moult et al and almost immediately afterwards, published and distributed such correspondence explains why he wrote to someone such as Aquino: to publicly correct certain misconceptions regarding the O9A and to publicly clarify how the satanism of the O9A differed from that of the Church of Satan and the Temple of Set. In other words, to propagandize on behalf of the O9A.

So if he was explaining the O9A and propagandizing on its behalf, then he was hoping that, at least, some people will understand the O9A. In spite of all his explanations, Aquino didn't understand the O9A.

Neither did you manage to refute my statement that AL and Aquino didn't admire or even respect each other.

As if having a Facebook account means anything.

David Myatt facebook account is not David Myatt. It's a sock account.

jeff77

Neither did you manage to refute my statement that AL and Aquino didn't admire or even respect each other.
Since your statement is (i) simply a claim made by some O9A-obsessed anonymous internet individual (i.e. by you) without any published documented evidence to support it, and since (ii) there is documented evidence which is contrary to your claim, then, logically, your claim is, and already has been, refuted.

That you ignore the published documented evidence which is contrary to your claim is hilarious, and indicative. BTW, the documented evidence is (a) what AL states in his correspondence with Aquino and others, and (b) that he published - and so made available - that correspondence and other correspondece relating to the topics he discussed with Aquino.

So unless and until you can provide published documented evidence in support of your statement it will remain just some claim made by some O9A-obsessed anonymous internet individual. Also, your personal assumptions - prejudiced or otherwise - about what you believe was the intent of AL are and will remain irrelevant. Except to you, of course.

In other words, the onus of proof is on you: to prove, using published documented evidence, that your statement about AL and Aquino is valid.

Or, expressed another way, you've committed yet another logical fallacy. Hilarious!

David Myatt facebook account is not David Myatt. It's a sock account.
Wrong, yet again. The DWM FB page at https://m.facebook.com/davidwmyatt is - as it is stated on that page - a "community" (i.e. fan) page about Myatt. It was set up years ago and is maintained by a Finnish fan of DWM's writings.

Last edited:

AnnaCzereda

On the personal level, I - and some others - believe that what I have added to the esoteric tradition I inherited surpasses that of all other traditions put together. In comparison, the contribution of the Temple of Set is negligible and Satanically irrelevant. On other subjects my creative contribution is impressive - as It should be for a Satanist.

So brags Anton Long in his admiration letters. There is much more, eg re the Ceremony of Nine Angles I quoted. Not to mention that later article about pretenders.

You, yourself, proved my point by saying that AL published the private letters, his and Aquino's for propagandistic purposes. Publishing the private correspondence for your own selfish gain is not a sign of respect.

If you, like curiouscat13, think Aquino and AL admired each other, then it's up to both of you to prove your claim. Because it was curiouscat13 who first claimed that Anton Long respected and admired Aquino and his position. So no, the burden of proof is on you.

Or just carry on with personal attacks...

The DWM FB page blah blah

I was talking about the facebook account, not the page. Do you have reading comprehension issues? There is a user there signed up as David Myatt, using DM's photo. It's not the first sock account that has been created there.

jeff77

So brags Anton Long... carry on with personal attacks...Do you have reading comprehension issues? Blah blah
Ignoratio elenchi, because I asked you to provide documented evidence to support your statement about AL in respect of Aquino. The burden of proof is on you.

So - yet again - you commit a logical fallacy. That's hilarious and indicative, given that you - and yet again without evidence - accuse others and myself of committing logical fallacies.

Yet another epic fail.

This is such fun. Please continue - it's so entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.