• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Sordid Sex Life?

How would you rate your satisfaction with your sex life?

• Very satisfied

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Satisfied

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Neutral

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Unsatisfied

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Very unsatisfied

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Other (Please Explain in thread)

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Why can't I get graphic?

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters

JadeAngel

I now find myself unable to get total satisfaction. But the four play is good and a I can get a tiny bit of satisfaction from that! :sarcastic

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
I'm neutral. It's not as good as I'd like, and not nearly as often as I'd like, but it's way better than anything else I've ever experienced.

Somkid

My wife is Thai so, she tries to make me happy any way possible because that is what makes her happy, she is not subservient she is my equal but her culture requires a wife be good to her husband (it also requires a husband be good to his wife) and I am maybe more so that a Thai man because I am a Westerner.

Jistyr

Inquisitive Youngin'
I'd say I'm a bit too young to have a sex life at all, seeing as I just turned legal age in my state.

I wouldn't mind one, though.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Me and my girlfriend are about to move in with eachother. So I imagine my vote will go from satisfied to very satisfied.

kadzbiz

3 young kids. Shiftwork. A second part time job. Wife that works full time also. Financial stress. No baby sitters. No close family. No neighbouring kids. Menstruation each month. Bad back. Bad knee. A wife that has sex last on her "things to do list".

Thank God for pick pockets I say.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
It would be a lot better if I felt like my wife actually wanted to do it once in a while. We just got married, and I feel like if I leave it up to her, we'll never have sex again.

blackout

Violet.
Until I have my tubes tied
(or husband has vascectomy)
it will never be what it should be.
Besides that (pretty major) thing
I'd have to say more satisfactory than ever before.
(and only getting better!)

It sucks having no money though.

blackout

Violet.
3 young kids. Shiftwork. A second part time job. Wife that works full time also. Financial stress. No baby sitters. No close family. No neighbouring kids. Menstruation each month.Bad back. Bad knee. A wife that has sex last on her "things to do list".

(except for the last part)
I relate to all of that COMPLETELY.

Now add to that inadequite living space...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Menstruation each month.
That has never stopped me. My girlfriend thinks I am psychotic since I do not mind the puddle of blood, but since I don't, and she calls period sex "midol x1000", we go for it. We just always make sure to a have a few towels on hand.

Melissa G

Non Veritas Verba Amanda
Without getting graphic, how would you rate your satisfaction with your sex life?
Very Good, I've known Alexandra for four years and we are very tight. We like to experiment, and when the weather's sweet, we're partial to some outdoors loving ;)

Melissa G

meee223

I voted "other" because I don't ever get to have sex. Sex has been probably the rarest occurence in my life and I'm in my 50's. :sad:

+Xausted

come off it phil, who is really gonna admit to their sex lives being bad? (unless its the blokes moaning about their wives being too tired that is), we all maintain that things are great in that department because we are worried people will think it reflects badly on us as a couple.
so i will admit it
its the only thing hubbi and i argue on, and not in the way you would presume:eek:

Heneni

Miss Independent
THE SEX LIFE OF A THE LITTLE BLACK FLY:

There are several species, and it is interesting to not the stages in the evolution of the technique developed by the male. He skims over the surface of the water hunting for some tiny insect. When found, he picks it up and joins the throng, buzzing a few feet higher. There, to stop its struggles, he spins from his feet a line or two of silk, which he wraps around it. Bearing this wedding gift, he proceeds to woo his lady, also without discrimination, taking the first who comes along and accepts his offering. In the second stage the male spins a lot more silk and is not particular what he packs inside. It may not even be edible. Any little object will do that is light enough, such as the floret of a daisy. True, she will not eat that, but she will be kept so busy opening the bundle to find what is inside that she will lose her virginity before she discovers the fraud.

So then....what can men learn from the little black fly? And what should women do to prevent being the victim of crime? LOL.

+Xausted

THE SEX LIFE OF A THE LITTLE BLACK FLY:

There are several species, and it is interesting to not the stages in the evolution of the technique developed by the male. He skims over the surface of the water hunting for some tiny insect. When found, he picks it up and joins the throng, buzzing a few feet higher. There, to stop its struggles, he spins from his feet a line or two of silk, which he wraps around it. Bearing this wedding gift, he proceeds to woo his lady, also without discrimination, taking the first who comes along and accepts his offering. In the second stage the male spins a lot more silk and is not particular what he packs inside. It may not even be edible. Any little object will do that is light enough, such as the floret of a daisy. True, she will not eat that, but she will be kept so busy opening the bundle to find what is inside that she will lose her virginity before she discovers the fraud.

So then....what can men learn from the little black fly? And what should women do to prevent being the victim of crime? LOL.
they already have...think of the mating ritual of men paying for dinner......lol

Heneni

Miss Independent
True true...

But what, like the little black fly..do men present to a lady once her tummy is full to keep her distracted from a case of fraudulent copulation?

LOL, a gift maybe? Diamonds and pearls?

Oh dear the cost of virginity!

Love
Heneni

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
come off it phil, who is really gonna admit to their sex lives being bad? (unless its the blokes moaning about their wives being too tired that is), we all maintain that things are great in that department because we are worried people will think it reflects badly on us as a couple.
so i will admit it
its the only thing hubbi and i argue on, and not in the way you would presume:eek:

I'll admit that our pre existing expectations and ideas we had but especially him made our sex life bad..The sex itself was good..and now that we are older know each others bodies so well I would say the sex itself is awesome.Im very satifsied when were finished. And I know he is too because having sex makes him like he's on a drug and he just wants more like a drug addict.What made it 'bad" was our different frequency needs.And my periods of guilt and shame over liking it ..and then I would detest it..like it ..detest it..And his immature way he treated me over my confusion.Which made it worse.So messed up ideas about sex..and differing frequency needs and the way he treated me over it reaked havoc in our marriage..But again spiciness and trying new things never a problem..We have had sex outside...in the daytime and at night...sex in every room of the house at every our on the clock.half asleep sex..Sex 4 or 5 times in a row over a period of about 4 hours..quickies in the bathrooms at family events...sex in the bathtub. sex in the childrens fort .sex in the pool and jacuzzi...sex in a chair...and every postion we could manage.We introduced toys about two years ago and the awesome coconut oil..sexy lingerie...video tapings...mirrors you name it..

But right now even though we have developed it into an art..I woudl still rate it unsatifsactory and probably so would my husband because all be it I have more desires a higher libido and feel uninhibited over a reasonable variety of acts.I can not have sex if Im angry or upset with him..And even if Im not his frequency needs are every day and twice if he could and I dotn think I will ever under any circumstances want to do it that often so he is always "waiting' for the next time.

Love

Dallas