• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Sordid Sex Life?

How would you rate your satisfaction with your sex life?

• Very satisfied

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Satisfied

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Neutral

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Unsatisfied

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Very unsatisfied

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Other (Please Explain in thread)

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Why can't I get graphic?

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters

cardero

Citizen Mod
Get it while you can. That's all I can say. And in answer of Cardero, sex should be messy and take a long time, the wetter the sheets, the more you know it's all good ;)

Melissa
That's the other part that disintersts me. What one has to do obtain sex. The effort, the obstacles, the hurdles, the sexpectations placed upon intercourse are sometimes insurmountable. I find the concept of sex more attractive then the actual act. It is alot easier to initiate my imagination. There are no games to play, no emotions or morals to deal with, no insecurities, no dishonesty. The players in my imagination or on time, they are ready and after I am done imagining, I do not have to call them the next day.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Satisfied. Allthough it really sucks I'm usually stuck trying to think of a place to go to.
With a little i-mag-i-na-tion one can go anywhere.

blackout

Violet.
That's the other part that disintersts me. What one has to do obtain sex. The effort, the obstacles, the hurdles, the sexpectations placed upon intercourse are sometimes insurmountable. I find the concept of sex more attractive then the actual act. It is alot easier to initiate my imagination. There are no games to play, no emotions or morals to deal with, no insecurities, no dishonesty. The players in my imagination or on time, they are ready and after I am done imagining, I do not have to call them the next day.

Some games are fun ;)

You ought ta talk to Sunstone about gettin yourself a latex I think.:trampo:

Seriously though...
out beyond sexual superstition & insecurity...
out beyond personal insecurity in general...
and unnecessary & impossible sexpectations...
would sex not be ideal?
Even moreso with a partner who you love with total ease?

Even so...
really good sex in "imaginagion"
should provide sufficiently "wet sheets"....
should it not? :rainbow1: mmm hmmmm!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
But, you're married, Pat......none of that stuff you mention should be happening.

blackout

Violet.
But, you're married, Pat......none of that stuff you mention should be happening.

It's never a good idea to assume things about a "married" couple chimpie.;)

The last thing some of us need is to be "shoulded" on. ya know?
"Shoulding" alone has been the utter distruction of many a marriage.
I am finally seeing that there are people in the world
who just want to see the people they love , live happy.
What a simple concept. Not one for the insecure or the small of heart.

(I wasn't referring to you btw cardero. I know nothing about you.)

Buttercup

Veteran Member
It's never a good idea to assume things about a "married" couple chimpie.;)

The last thing some of us need is to be "shoulded" on. ya know?
(I wasn't referring to you btw cardero. I know nothing about you.)
I was mostly referring to the calling the next day part. ;) Usually it's not necessary because the wife lives in the same house.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Buttercup writes: But, you're married, Pat......none of that stuff you mention should be happening.
mrscardero and I are fine with the only exception that are schedules are never in sync. Mrscardero is also bisexual and is interested in exploring and sharing that part of herself with her husband but like I mentioned previously, with each and everyone having different sexpectations, this is easier imagined than executed.

blackout

Violet.
mrscardero and I are fine with the only exception that are schedules are never in sync. Mrscardero is also bisexual and is interested in exploring and sharing that part of herself with her husband but like I mentioned previoulsly, with each and everyone having different sexpectations, this is easier imagined than executed.

Yes. you see that's what I mean.
The circumstances of many households,
do not in any way fit conventional "models".

I may technically have a marriage licence...
but you NEVER hear me speak of a husband here.
And excepting what I just said,
you probably won't again.
(though I do sometimes speak about my childrens father.)
(they are one in the same person, but not in title. or entitlement)
(yes we all live under the same roof)

So as I said...
It's never a good idea to assume things about a "married" couple.
You just never know.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
I chose "Satisfied" not "Very satisfied" because on some nights we are just too tired. The mind might be willing but the body is not able. Other than that, I can't complain. We probably compensate on the weekends though. :D

cardero

Citizen Mod
My wife is 12 years younger than I and in her sexual peak as a women. No complaints here.
Same here and from what I am to understand my wife has three more plateaus. It wouldn't bother me if I never encountered sex again and she's just beginning.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Same here and from what I am to understand my wife has three more plateaus. It wouldn't bother me if I never encountered sex again and she's just beginning.
I'd say it's time to start collecting a mass of toys if you get my drift. *wink*

Inky

Very satisfied, but I wanted to rate it "super extra double plus satisfied." : ) Great emotional connection + hot + skilled + matching sex drive. I'm gonna stop now so I don't embarrass myself.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Think about it -- good grip, right hand....;)

Actually, I did get the reference. If you go back and read my post again, Sey, I'm sure you'll notice I was suggesting that Mike use his opposable thumbs in order to have a sex life.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Seriously, for me it's mostly the love and intimacy that we communicate physically...hmmm, also her general lusciousness. Maybe I should have said "very satisfied." Life does tend to get in the way. Again, in all seriousness, technique schmechnique, it's just a beautiful way to tell her I love her and hear that she loves me. Night all.

Melissa G

Non Veritas Verba Amanda
I like the way you put it so beautifully. Life gets in the way of all things pleasurable, but when there's time. A hot sweaty occasion under the duvet is blisstime. Waking up wrapped around each other, that is a special time of the day.