• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

your religions credentials please

David T

Premium Member
So you have evidence of your gods authority then?.
Actually 0 as
So you have evidence of your gods authority then?.
Dear brother loki you are always an idiot. I am only predicting hulks going to kick your *** to the grave. Yes you will return you never leave. Different clothing same loki locked in your head. Self deception fascinating it just never gets it.
hulk_smash_puny_god_by_thepenciler-d51jehj.jpg

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
This.... this thread doesn't even make sense. Maybe it's that I'm still only partially functional coming off of a bad illness, but...

... what?

This is like asking what the specific gravity of my religion is or something equally irrelevant and non-applicable. :sweat:

Scrooge

certainty seeking
Christianity is simply whatever somebody who identifies as a Christian believes.
Tom
That would be heresy. Christians are dependent upon the Spirit of GOD for everything; period. If they are not; they are not.
Most aren't.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I would like to nominate this highly informative thread for "RF Thread of the Year."

arthra

Baha'i
Your god is the same as islams,what are allahs credentials?.

"There is no God but god" ... But we're not Muslims and don't claim to be. ;)
I pretty much outlined our credentials in my last post. I even voted this evening using my ID No. for our Regional Council.

How about your credentials?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
"There is no God but god" ... But we're not Muslims and don't claim to be. ;)
I pretty much outlined our credentials in my last post. I even voted this evening using my ID No. for our Regional Council.

Ok where your gods evidence of authority?;-)

How about your credentials?

I took over a struggling business and turned it around,theres more but you get the idea.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I'm not understanding this logic. How does what's written in the bible make it possible for the physical bible to not be destroyed even though everything else and being can be destroyed, decay, and die?
What is the bible made out of to where it's physical nature will continue even after all humans die on this planet?
I can see the spirit of christ not being destroyed in all human beings until the last person on this planet, but the physical bible????

Yes, agree the Bible is a perishable paper, but No one has ever been able to bring an end to it. Sorry I was Not more clear about that. Bans, burning of the Bibles (and Bible people) can't make the Bible go away. A personal copy can be destroyed but the Bible as God's Word will never go away. Many Bible's in many languages are printed each day.
Since there will 'never' be a time when all humans die on this planet, then there is No reason for the Bible to end.
Jesus taught that humble or meek people will inherit the Earth. In order for that to happen both Earth and people have to be here. What will end is enemy death on Earth as mentioned at 1 Corinthians 15:26 and Isaiah 25:8.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Since there will 'never' be a time when all humans die on this planet, then there is No reason for the Bible to end.

I think religiously this is where we part. Nothing lasts forever. Nothing is eternal. Everything is in the constant state of change. We do age and we do die. We are reborn. If two Hindu who have not heared of the bible, the bible would cease to exist. What is more important, though? Your relationship with god now or later?

The word of god is not the bible. Oral dictations of the OT existed before moses wrote a word. Maybe you mean god wont cease to exist???

Still not understanding.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I think religiously this is where we part. Nothing lasts forever. Nothing is eternal. Everything is in the constant state of change. We do age and we do die. We are reborn. If two Hindu who have not heared of the bible, the bible would cease to exist. What is more important, though? Your relationship with god now or later?
The word of god is not the bible. Oral dictations of the OT existed before moses wrote a word. Maybe you mean god wont cease to exist???
Still not understanding.

Before Moses was Noah, after Noah people populated ancient Babylon. As the people left Babylon they took with them their religious practices and ideas and spread them world wide into a greater religious Babylon or Babylon the Great. That is why we see so many similar or overlapping ideas in the religious world. In other words, mankind can trace its family religious tree back to it base in ancient Babylon long before Moses.
Only one nation, the nation of ancient Israel was given the Scriptures ( Bible ).

I find you are Not alone in your thinking about nothing lasts forever/ eternal, and to me that includes being reborn.
Always being reborn to me would mean eternally being born.
Many people ( all who lived before Jesus ) never heard of Jesus or the Bible, but Jesus' ransom death paid the price for all of us, so the Bible did Not cease to exist because they had Not heard of it. They will hear and learn about the Bible on Resurrection Day ( meaning Jesus' coming millennium-long day of governing over Earth when enemy death will be No more on Earth ).

At this time frame we do die, but according to the Bible the time is coming when death will be No more on Earth.
Earth will become a beautiful paradisical garden as the Garden of Eden originally was.
Sure, everything is in constant change. That is normal. Even with enemy death out of the picture, there will be constant change, but it will be good changes such as what is described in Isaiah 35.