• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

your religions credentials please

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I think Jesus had credentials because the recorded prophecies about Jesus fit Jesus.
So, I find Jesus was qualified because he stuck to Scripture as the basis for his religious teachings.
Jesus taught at John 17:17 that God's Word (Scripture) is religious truth.
The Jewish genealogical temple records also showed that Jesus was qualified to become Messiah.
So, Jesus' used logical reasoning on the old Hebrew Scriptures by often prefacing his statements with the words, " It is written...." meaning already written down in Scripture, and Jesus logically explained them to us, so following Jesus as he taught to be followed to me would qualify a person because of the credentials Jesus has.

Can you verify that though.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
If you are a follower of any
religion what are your religions credentials,if you apply for a job they ask for them.

Job ask for "work" credientials which focus on what experience one has for the job a resume, and skill in the field of the job area.

Religious could be initiation prerequistes, it could be what one is mentally or spiritually ready to follow that faith, it could be physical credientials-male, female, old, young.

Got to be more specific

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Can you verify that though.

I can verify that the Bible does exist, and although it has many enemies over the many centuries No one can get rid of the Bible, and No one can ever get rid of God's people. No one has been able to stop the international spreading about the good news of God's kingdom of Daniel 2:44 just as it is written it would be done at Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8.
Even modern technology has helped make rapid Bible translation possible so that people living even in remote areas of Earth can now have Scripture in their own mother tongue or native languages.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
If you are a follower of any
religion what are your religions credentials,if you apply for a job they ask for them.

What do I need a collection of roots, skulls, and vials of alchemical concoctions? Oh, nevermind! :D

Spiritual credentials are just another form of the big dick contest, not interested. :D

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I can verify that the Bible does exist, and although it has many enemies over the many centuries No one can get rid of the Bible, and No one can ever get rid of God's people. No one has been able to stop the international spreading about the good news of God's kingdom of Daniel 2:44 just as it is written it would be done at Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8.
Even modern technology has helped make rapid Bible translation possible so that people living even in remote areas of Earth can now have Scripture in their own mother tongue or native languages.

:confused: You mean to say if there are no humans on the planet, the earth explodes to one small rock, the bible, like the Ivory Tower in Neverending Story, would still be there?

No one can get rid of the bible or no one can get rid of the spirit of christ?

It's easy to get rid of the bible-but how does that affect one's relationship with christ?:confused:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
:confused: You mean to say if there are no humans on the planet, the earth explodes to one small rock, the bible, like the Ivory Tower in Neverending Story, would still be there?
No one can get rid of the bible or no one can get rid of the spirit of christ?
It's easy to get rid of the bible-but how does that affect one's relationship with christ?:confused:

It would seem easy enough to get rid of personal copy of the Bible but No ban, No destroying of all Bibles.
The Bible has been translated into most languages more than any other religious writings.
Just like a Bible person can be killed, but No one can get rid of all Bible people (ones with a relationship with Christ).
No exploding Earth because as Ecclesiastes 1:4 B says the Earth abides forever.
What will be gone are the wicked according to Psalms 92:7.
Executional words from Jesus' mouth will rid the Earth of the wicked as per Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-16.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

So basically you cant.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
It would seem easy enough to get rid of personal copy of the Bible but No ban, No destroying of all Bibles.
The Bible has been translated into most languages more than any other religious writings.
Just like a Bible person can be killed, but No one can get rid of all Bible people (ones with a relationship with Christ).
No exploding Earth because as Ecclesiastes 1:4 B says the Earth abides forever.
What will be gone are the wicked according to Psalms 92:7.
Executional words from Jesus' mouth will rid the Earth of the wicked as per Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-16.

I'm not understanding this logic. How does what's written in the bible make it possible for the physical bible to not be destroyed even though everything else and being can be destroyed, decay, and die?

What is the bible made out of to where it's physical nature will continue even after all humans die on this planet?

I can see the spirit of christ not being destroyed in all human beings until the last person on this planet, but the physical bible????

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Winning cuteness is a good credential to have, :)

cute-ganesha-GD09_l.jpg

Also artistic exoticness,
pp-23-hindustan-park-sarbojanin-09.jpg

arthra

Baha'i
Baha'is have no clerical or priestly offices. When one becomes a Baha'i they declare their Faith and become a member of their community. They do receive an Membership card with a number on it, this qualifies them to vote in elections or be considered for being a delegate or member of a Spiritual Assembly. Most Baha'is are members in good standing but if you violate Baha'i law you could lose your administrative rights.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I could show you my credentials but unfortunately I'd have to kill you afterwards. Head Office is pretty unforgiving.
This is an facsimile of my non-lethal credentials

zahra67

Credentials for initiation? Validity? What one needs to follow the religion? What are prerequistes for joining a religion?

hello.
my religion is shia islam.
we believe in monotheism, (oneneness of God), believe in the day of resurrection, believe in justice of God, also believe in all prophets who sent by God, the last prophet of God is prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him and his progeny).
prophets, prophet Mohammad and his family and successors are vicegerent of God on earth,
we believe on all of them and respect them.
prophet Mohammad and his progeny are beautiful names of God, we should love them, recognize them and obey them to attain prosperity in this life and salvation in after life.
God is all-merciful.
there are 114 times this verse in the Quran in the name of God the all-merciful, the most merciful.
prophet Mohammad and his progeny are mercy for entire creation.

we have not sent you but as a mercy for entire creation.
chapter 23 verse 107 of the holy Quran.

we pray five times daily, fast in the month of ramadan, give charity and oms and zakat,
go to haj pilgrimage if we can provide for ourselves the properties of going to haj and ordain good deeds, prevent others from evil deeds,
these are some of fundamentals and practices in our religion.

prophet Mohammad and his progeny want, strive and pray for salvation and guidance of all mankind, even for there enemies!
they dont want even one person go to hell!

imam mahdi reappears and make the world the best place, full of justice, monotheism, security, kindness, mercy, compassion, fraternity, love, and all good manners.

i recommend every one to read this book about virtues of prophet Mohammad and his progeny (peace be upon them).

after study, you can contact me privately..
i have many great islamic books and this is one of the greatest book which i introduce to you.

Ahl al-Bayt, The Celestial Beings on the Earth