• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

your religions credentials please

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
If you are a follower of any
religion what are your religions credentials,if you apply for a job they ask for them.

I've interviewed and hired countless people. I have never asked one applicant for his/her credentials.

I do, however, ask vendors and other visitors for their credentials before I allow them into the kitchen area.

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
Its a tough one.

Simple. Here!

IMG_5863.JPG

Obviosly didn't want to reveal my real
name, but here are my credentials. I used it to marry a pair of friends a couple years back.

Turns out, religious credentials only cost $49, and can be available in as little as three days!

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
So you're asking people if they're qualified to follow their religion? Or if their religion is qualified for them to follow?

I think Jesus had credentials because the recorded prophecies about Jesus fit Jesus.
So, I find Jesus was qualified because he stuck to Scripture as the basis for his religious teachings.
Jesus taught at John 17:17 that God's Word (Scripture) is religious truth.
The Jewish genealogical temple records also showed that Jesus was qualified to become Messiah.
So, Jesus' used logical reasoning on the old Hebrew Scriptures by often prefacing his statements with the words, " It is written...." meaning already written down in Scripture, and Jesus logically explained them to us, so following Jesus as he taught to be followed to me would qualify a person because of the credentials Jesus has.