• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Reasons for Voting for Trump

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Sexual behavior is a choice. People desire many unhealthy things. Just because a person desires heroin doesn't mean we should encourage it's use.

Anal Sex - 5 Reasons Why it is Not Good for Your Health - By Dr. Shriyans Jain (Dr. S.K. Jain) | Lybrate

If gay activists encourage homosexual activity then they are a threat to our kids.

Gay people can have hetero sex but it's not their preference. Would you want gay sex to be your only choice? Gay people are going to have sex, just like hetero people will. We can't pretend people won't do what comes naturally.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Those are your opinions and you are free to hold them.

I disagree with some of these points.

All we want is for our children to be left alone.

And all we want is for our gay children to not be made to feel like monsters who have some sickness. And we won't allow you to fill their heads with such garbage.

Did you know that in ancient Greece a majority of the men, according to some reports, participated in homosexual sex?

I don't know about a majority. Homosexuality has been around in many cultures for millenia. It's not new. So what?

I think this is clearly a preference. It is not something that can't be resisted. I believe it is immoral and unhealthy. You can hold a different view but leave the rest of us alone.

You can believe whatever you want, but I'm also free to disagree with you. You have no good reason for believing it's immoral or unhealthy. And until you come up with one, I'm going to keep pointing that out.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Pedphilia and same sex attraction are both inclinations.

Both are counter to the natural primary purpose of sex, which is reproduction.

No one is forced to act on their sexual desires or other desires. This is a decision.

Many with same sex attraction at one point in their life overcome this inclination to lead heterosexual lives just as many alcoholics and other addicts are able to overcome their addictions.

Did you know that in ancient Greece a majority of the men, according to some reports, participated in homosexual sex?

Both are counter to the natural primary purpose of sex, which is reproduction.

Many with same sex attraction at one point in their life overcome this inclination to lead heterosexual lives just as many alcoholics and other addicts are able to overcome their addictions.

No, they haven't. That's why Exodus Int'l closed down and the gay people who started are now with same-sex partners and apologized for hurting people. Humans are one of a few species to have sex for pleasure. Otherwise, women would just go into heat like most female mammals.

Yes, it was common back then to use women for babies and boys and men for fun. It was not frowned upon unless a powerful man had sex with a man of lesser status in society. This is why Leviticus 18:22 was written, to keep Hebrews separate from those around them.

KW

Gay people can have hetero sex but it's not their preference. Would you want gay sex to be your only choice? Gay people are going to have sex, just like hetero people will. We can't pretend people won't do what comes naturally.

**mod edit**

I don't want gay people pushing their choices on our children.

No one is going to stop people from having sex. Leftists want to force others to condone their behavior though. Leave us alone. Leave our kids alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
**mod edit**

I don't want gay people pushing their choices on our children.

No one is going to stop people from having sex. Leftists want to force others to condone their behavior though. Leave us alone. Leave our kids alone.

It's not a choice!!!!! It's pointless to try to educate you. Please inform your pedophile priests to leave kids alone. Just keep transferring them to different dioceses, that'll work. Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

KW

It's not a choice!!!!! It's pointless to try to educate you. Please inform your pedophile priests to leave kids alone. Just keep transferring them to different dioceses, that'll work. Ugh.

Behavior is a choice, as you just demonstrated.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I
The whole purpose and theme of this thread is to seek people's perspectives first-hand, after all. Anyone can just ask what another poster means (including the OP) instead of jumping to conclusions.
In the OP derailed your stated purpose was somewhat derailed by....
"....voting for Trump doesn't require being prejudiced, misinformed....voting for Trump
doesn't always mean such a thing... ....a lot of voters both for Trump...base their voting
choices on prejudice, misinformation, or some other flawed line of thinking."

I inferred that reason, information, & tolerance are rare,
ie, the exception rather than common. And given all the
past posts lumping us all together, it smells of insult.
In a thread asking about reasons for a vote, it's best to
just ask. Adding criticism of the very people you ask will
poison the well in 2 ways...
1) Puts off those asked.
2) Invites foes to weigh in with insults (as we see).

I see the progress in reducing the animosity.
But it's not there yet.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Indeed.
If I ever felt that I needed a ton more guns in my life, America would be the very first place I'd think about moving to.
Please just stay where you are....wherever
that is, they need you more than we.

KW

I gave you a few. These are actually happening in schools.Thankfully people are calling them on it and it won't continue.

You accused conservatives of trying to run the country like the old Testament. You failed to support your silly claim.