• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your path or religion on YouTube

Marcion

gopa of humanity's controversial Taraka Brahma
If you found an inspiring YouTube about your faith or practices (or that of any other path), post it in this topic.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We're focused on service. Videos are hosted on YouTube or Vimeo and accessible there or via the web sites. Two efforts of note are the White Pony Express and "Following Francis". The latter is inspired by the life of St. Francis of Assisi.

Our web site has a full background and links to many videos. But here's two. One from the perspective of a sufi and the other a song that captures a central spiritual theme.

Marcion

gopa of humanity's controversial Taraka Brahma
One aspiring monk (Brahmacarii) is explaining some of the Yama/Niyama, the first two steps of the Astaunga (eight-fold) Yoga path.

Viker

Häxan
There's not a lot of credible videos I would follow concerning my individual path. I occasionally find little gems like this to help me relax, meditate or during ritual.