• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your own duff song thread

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Make up your own duff song,my first is Country Music inspired:

Intro; Rang dang diggity dang,rang dang diggity diggity dang,rang dang diggity dang (Guitar simulation)

My Woman done left me for an Ice Cream pump Salesman,She left me with 23 Kids two Hogs and a Cow,She said that She used to love me but She can't stand the sight of me and as far as she's concerned its all over now :p.

Adagio: Rang dang diggity x20

I drank myself stupid for many a day,i couldn't understand why my Woman didn't stay,i Bath once a month and change my clothes every two,i really don't know what else i could do.

I met this young Woman and got in a fight,they done broke my arms and legs She said don't worry Son you'll be alright and ended up taking me home for the night.

Allegro: Rang dang diggity dang x20

Twenty years later and 20 Kids more i've done opened a big old DIY store,i've got Cows in the meadow and Hogs in the pen and i'll never think of that Ice Cream pump Salesman agin yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa

Allegro: