• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Myers-Briggs Type

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
What is your Myers-Briggs type? I took 3 tests, none were 'the' test as I can't pay, but on all 3 I came out as INTJ. It might explain my obsession with objectivity in my Nihilism thread :D

You?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I'm tired damnit. I meant to add a link. But there are lots of tests online. Apologies.
I ask because there are so many of them.
Actually, I ask because it seems to me that the best comparison would be if everyone used the same test.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I ask because there are so many of them.
Actually, I ask because it seems to me that the best comparison would be if everyone used the same test.
I know but I used three and I can't recall all three of them now. Perhaps I'll check tomorrow.

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
I came out as INTP in the one I took. Hm. . . Surprised by the P, I thought I was more judgemental (unless that's not what it means).

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
INTP

• You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (28%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
  • You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (16%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (19%)
Now someone needs to explain it to me...

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
I came out as INTP in the one I took. Hm. . . Surprised by the P, I thought I was more judgemental (unless that's not what it means).
The P means that your Perceptive function is extravertly orientated, whereas the Judgement function is introvertly orientated.
From the Jung: What does your Myer-Briggs Type Indicator Mean? thread:

Lifestyle: judging/perception: 4th Letter Indicator
Myers and Briggs added another dimension to indicate which cognitive function people prefer to use when dealing with the outside (extravert) world, the information gathering-perceiving (P) function, or the decision-making-judging (J) function. For extraverts, this will be the Superior function, while for introverts, this would be the Auxiliary function (since the Superior function would be introverted, not extraverted.)

Extraverted P functions: Sensing/Intuition

The individual's perceiving functions are preferred to be shown to the world, so
  • SP Types would appear to the world as concrete,
  • NP types would appear to the world as abstract.

Extraverted J functions: Thinking/Feeling

The individual's judging functions are preferred to be shown to the world, so
  • TJ individuals would appear to the world as logical
  • FJ individuals would appear to the world as empathetic