• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your ideal (whatever that means) man/woman!

Irenicas

high overlord of sod all
Well, what is your ideal man/woman?

My ideal man would be (physically) about 5'10" (just a little shorter than me), dark hair, short, and muscled but not hulking. Personality wise I'd like him to be introspective, but not afraid of acting out when needed. I would also need him to be strong willed so we could argue (debate, I mean debate!) lots.

For a woman, I like tall black haired women that are quite thin and not terribly busty. Pale is good too. They would have to be cheerful and generally positive, but have some interesting darkness too. Bizarrely, almost all of my ex girlfriends have had some unpleasantness in their past, even though I had no idea when we started dating.

Oh, and if you think I'm fussy, then I will point out that if I fall in love, it won't matter a damn what they're like. You can't control who you fall in love with.

Lightkeeper

I never really have had a set of statistics. I used to just want to love someone. Now I have changed that to someone who loves me. As I matured I believed I could be loved.

Scott1

Oh, and if you think I'm fussy, then I will point out that if I fall in love, it won't matter a damn what they're like. You can't control who you fall in love with.
Amen to that !!!! Great post.....

Scott

Irenicas

high overlord of sod all
Why thank you kind sir. you aren't by anychance a 5'10" dark-haired short muscled introspective extrovert are you? :p Cos that'd just be biased.

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
my ideal guy would be a little shorter than be, 5'7 jet black hair, grey/blue eyes and red *juicy* lips. hehe. pale or tan skin. toned or skinny. doesnt matter.

my idea gal would be someone like Audrey TauTou... shes PUURRFECT.

Runt

Ideal guy... attractive, taller than me, smarter than me (but not too much, lmao!), with a sense of humor.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Well, I've never really had a specific set of stats (height, hair colour, eye colour etc.), although I used to say I didn't go for blondes...and have since thrown that out the window! :p Personality is much more important to me - a good sense of humour is an absolute MUST (I come from a very strange family with a weird sense of humour lol). I also look for intelligence (I can't abide stupidity), and inner strength more than outer (physical) strength. Someone with a generally positive outlook on life would be a bonus too...nothing worse than someone who only sees the bad in things. Physically, a great smile will floor me every time. :D