• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your honest-to-goodness feelings on atheists.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Is your question directed to non-theists that somehow do not consider themselves atheists?

freethinker44

Atheists know all the best recipes for baby sandwich.

atheism-eating-babies.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Seriously, if I'm allowed to be serious here, I don't care very much what someone believes or thinks he or she believes. What they do in the world is key.

4consideration

Premium Member
Is that a problem? Often I find when I ask about feelings, there are many misconceptions that can be corrected.

OK.

I don't feel (or think) anything in particular about atheists.

I sometimes like and agree with the perspective and behavior that I see from some atheists. I sometimes dislike and disagree with the perspective and behavior I see from some atheists.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
What do I think of atheists?

It's up to the individual. There are good and horrible people who identify as atheist. Just like there are good and horrible people who identify as religious.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
OK.

I don't feel (or think) anything in particular about atheists.

I sometimes like and agree with the perspective and behavior that I see from some atheists. I sometimes dislike and disagree with the perspective and behavior I see from some atheists.
But what about our preparation....rare, medium or well done?