• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Guardian Angel's Workload

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
My guardian angel mostly keeps me from developing carpal tunnel from holding my phone and typing on a computer all day long. She also prods my to get off my *** and go to the gym.

What's your guardian angel's job like?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Mine is out of a job because my philosophy is... if you want something doing right get off your *** and do it

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Mine is out of a job because my philosophy is... if you want something doing right get off your *** and do it
Which brings me to my guardian angel's job, getting me to get off my *** and do it. Meanwhile the angel keeps yelling at me crossing her arms "You get up your own damn self, then maybe I'll help you."

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Mine helps me make bad choices and has been trying to get me killed. I dont think they understand their job.

Viker

Häxan
Mine helps me make bad choices and has been trying to get me killed. I dont think they understand their job.
You and me both. We need to contact their employment agency and demand new ones or at least an explanation.

F1fan

Veteran Member
As a competitive cyclist my guardian angel has saved this atheist four times when being hit by cars, once in a head on collision. I walked away every time without serious injuries.

I've had many cases of incredible luck in other ways.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I know it's nuts! Maybe they just don't like our attitudes.
Right. We need a guardian angel before we are assigned a guardian angel because we might get stuck with a MAGA guardian angel. Their protection will result in serious phystical injury, death, or even worse, public speaking.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
@Left Coast and
@Quagmire
I just counted and I may have miscounted cuz I have dyscalculia a learning disability in math thus I can barely count but I counted 15 songs in music that have been posted today with the word Angel or Angels in it.

exchemist

Veteran Member
My guardian angel mostly keeps me from developing carpal tunnel from holding my phone and typing on a computer all day long. She also prods my to get off my *** and go to the gym.

What's your guardian angel's job like?
Mainly stopping me doing stupid things on the bike. And keeping an eye on my dicker ticker, perhaps. Probably a lot easier for her now than when I was rowing and travelling the world on business all the time.

Alien826

No religious beliefs
Right. We need a guardian angel before we are assigned a guardian angel because we might get stuck with a MAGA guardian angel. Their protection will result in serious phystical injury, death, or even worse, public speaking.

Was that a typo, or the invention of a new word?

"phystical injury": Injury inflicted by fists.

Example of usage: "The bar fight last night caused many phystical injuries, but nothing life threatening".

I like it. :)