• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your God

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
that seems ….self contrary

No your view is terribly unlikely . . . self contrary if the an omnipotent omnipresent exists.

No, the reality of an omnipotent omnipresent God is not a micro manager of fallible human weaknesses, which would be over the top ridiculous.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
No your view is terribly unlikely . . . self contrary if the an omnipotent omnipresent exists.

No, the reality of an omnipotent omnipresent God is not a micro manager of fallible human weaknesses, which would be over the top ridiculous.
what?....God and heaven have an open Door policy?

I think not

the peace of heaven is guarded

no baggage allowed

They will be able to see you coming

it's the little things that cause the fail

it is written.....
If you cannot be trusted with the least of things
How then to be trusted with greater things

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
what?....God and heaven have an open Door policy?
I think not

No, never claimed that. Respond to my posts as written and Not how you want them to read.

the peace of heaven is guarded

no baggage allowed

They will be able to see you coming

it's the little things that cause the fail

God determines this not you.

it is written.....
If you cannot be trusted with the least of things
How then to be trusted with greater things

Of course, it is written, but based on what is written, you have a problem

Bird123

There is a lack of understanding on everyone's part. It still remains a contradiction.

In order to reach a Higher Level one must Understand.

Everyone lives their lessons. There is so much to learn that it takes many lifetimes. This is the journey everyone will take. No child will be left behind, discarded or burned in hell.

Free choice is important to learning. If one does not have free choice, one will choose the opposite as soon as freedom is acquired just to discover the other side.

When one chooses freely, one shows God and the world what they need to learn. In a sense one chooses their lessons. There are many different choices or paths yet everyone will end up at the same point---That Higher Level.

With the variety of choices, the multilevel classroom and all the other variables, the dynamics of God's system is simply amazing.

Is there really a contradiction? Of course not.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
How about
The Intelligence of God and God's system or
The intelligence of God's other children??

This what I call subjective speculation to extend the definition of intelligence beyond the human and animal kingdom.

Other children?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
No, never claimed that. Respond to my posts as written and Not how you want them to read.

God determines this not you.

Of course, it is written, but based on what is written, you have a problem
well gee.....I am not expecting a parade and confetti
They might hesitate to let me in the Door

that might be a problem

how about you?

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
You didn't understand earlier, and you don't understand now. Because you assume that I have a inherently complicated religion.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
How many verses do I have to present, for you to realize, that you can't have this both ways? And Lucifer? Lucifer is another Being, with his own kingdom!

You need to choose. Because you can't work your ideology into the text, without a contradiction.

Grasping at straws, the words of the rabbi ring hollow, the tin man is getting ready to leave your sermon, it's running late.

Bird123

This what I call subjective speculation to extend the definition of intelligence beyond the human and animal kingdom.

Other children?

So now you are leaving out animals and insects? I thought human was your only consideration.

As for subjective speculation, one who travels a journey to discovery never settles on speculation nor beliefs. Sometimes one who searches finds what they search for.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
So now you are leaving out animals and insects? I thought human was your only consideration.

As for subjective speculation, one who travels a journey to discovery never settles on speculation nor beliefs. Sometimes one who searches finds what they search for.

No, I 'thought' on your part is unfounded speculation. I do not necessarily leave anyone nor any living thing out, and made no statement to that effect, but you were anecdotally considering intelligence beyond life on earth. OK but it remain a speculative consideration as what being 'intelligent' means.

Last edited: