• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your `God` compared to none

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
That's it.....I have only my spirit, and not sure of that.
But, no `GODS`. Maybe your `God` could be mine ?
Describe your `God` in plain whatever language you choose.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
I grew up at 12...hating nuns...and rulers !!

Found peace with my spirit, fell in love with life,
and all the other stuff, and now and then Stuff !

You should see my kitchen !

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
That's it.....I have only my spirit, and not sure of that.
But, no `GODS`. Maybe your `God` could be mine ?
Describe your `God` in plain whatever language you choose.
A god that can be named is not the eternal god...

My god laughs a lot. He/She/It/Them doesn't have any name that I know of. Doesn't really seem to care how much or how little I pay attention, just is always there to point out the absurdity and the incomprehensible wonder of it all.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There is no Comparison, there is only One God.

Then there is various knowledge of, or lack of knowledge of that One God.

Regards Tony

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
For me god is obviously infinite space. I can’t think of anything more awesome or deserving of that title.

Love it....absolute space ....except for all those collisions between galaxies,

Can the supreme spirit dodge those explosions ? Oh well, it's only a title !

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
hey @beenherebeforeagain,

Why does your entity, your `god`, have any form at all ?

Let alone, physical or sexual ?
hmmm....did I say that He/She/It/Them has a form? A physical or sexual nature?

If I implied it, I didn't mean to. HSIT can have whatever form or nature it wants to have, for as long as it wants to have it...attributes are not the eternal thing/s...or it could all be an illusion...just letting me experience enough so that I hear the laughter and feel the wonder.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
My God don't exist. The God of True Love, Justice, and Master Creator. If that God existed none of us would be here because nature itself is one lousy creation, and I've not seen perfect justice yet, and True Love only happens occasionally, afaik.

If none God, then you get exactly what we see. Whatever created us is intelligent, but not benevolent nor supreme by far.

God is an over used word and meaning. It don't fit reality. It entails power, authority, and ultimate victory. It entails justice, and perfect government. It entails a being without limitations.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
hmmm....did I say that He/She/It/Them has a form? A physical or sexual nature?

If I implied it, I didn't mean to. HSIT can have whatever form or nature it wants to have, for as long as it wants to have it...attributes are not the eternal thing/s...or it could all be an illusion...just letting me experience enough so that I hear the laughter and feel the wonder.
I kinda believe in the supreme spirit idea, kinda like it, but I prefer to have no `label`, if Moses was right,
I'll be right there with `IT`, can't ever see that, do you ?