• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your first romantic kiss

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
"I agree with that, Sunstone! I'm sure the right guy will be arriving pretty soon- and you're worth the wait- but he'll have to be pretty special for us forum members to give him 'permission' to date our Gerani! :)"

*glows* thx.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
meogi said:
/shy
Never been kissed :/
wellll not never, but no true romance in my life

Forget everything the movies tell you kids, there's no such thing! If you ever start thinking there is, that's when you're heart breaks. :(

Zephyr

Moved on
Never had a romantic kiss before, but I have had a drunken makeout session in a closet before.

The reason: Every girl I have liked has turned out to be either a lesbian or batty.
I am still waiting for the day I find a straight half-sane gal.

Fluffy

A fool
I've only ever had one, what I would call, romantic kiss and it was with a girl called Sarah whilst lying on some steps outside a cinema. It was near Valentine's Day at the time and the stores had started selling these post-it notes that were pink and in the shape of lips. Anyway, some of my friends had a pad of these and Sarah took one and stuck it to my shoulder before kissing it, starting a game where we took turns sticking the "lips" to various innocent (we were both shy) places and kissing them. Well she stuck them to her own lips and I could hardly refuse that invitation. For some reason it really took my breath away and made me feel like no kiss did before or since. I hope I reclaim that feeling one day.

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
My first kiss was actually fantastic- but in a mall.

But my favourite kiss was not my first. But it was a first with that person! It was an online relationship (d'aww) and the first time we met after talking online for about four or five years. <3

Bishka

Veteran Member
Eager, romantic, everything. :)

i remember, he tilted his head and kissed me. We hit noses and everything, he said, "That was a little awkward." and to this day I have no clue why I said it, but I did, "Well, practice makes perfect doesnt it?" and kissed him again. :)

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I was about 10 at my first Boarding school... Boys only... it was over the school fence with a local Girl... Got caned for it by the head master.

The First really serious kiss was with a Welsh Girl in Cenarth. I thought she would eat me alive.
Every time I saw her she nearly raped me, all over me, I am sure she had ten arms,and whereever I put my hands she managed to put something interesting in the way.

This was in the days of bundeling. A welsh practice of giving the girls down stairs bedrooms and letting the boys stay the night with a sheeet folded between them. about as much use as a leaf in a rain storm. The whole Idea was for them to get pregnant so they could marry. Luckily I lived 14 miles away and had to walk to see her. Else I would have had a very active Welsh wife.

Terry_______________________-
Blessed are the merciful, mercy shall be shown unto them.

Dark_Waltz

Never,
Not overly keen on men...or women for that matter I would rather have a cup of coffee
*blush*
Oh the joys of the internet you can admit to allsorts