• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Favourite Redheads

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
mc2.jpg

carrot-top.jpg

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Half these people are fake red heads..
Yeah. And all the fake bottle-red heads look about just as bad as a group of bottle-blondes. And not too mention just as out of place given it's a recessive gene that causes it. And those fakes haven't had to go through with the sunburns to earn the admiration that comes with red hair.

Last edited:

InformedIgnorance

Do you 'know' or believe?
Remembering the size of 'standard' models yes she would be a 'plus sized' model in that her body appears to be healthy (though that suggests that those standard models are unhealthy which I suppose is not ALWAYS the case), healthy and sexy :p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Remembering the size of 'standard' models yes she would be a 'plus sized' model in that her body appears to be healthy (though that suggests that those standard models are unhealthy which I suppose is not ALWAYS the case), healthy and sexy :p
Too bad we can't put into law very strict and very strongly enforced laws and regulations concerning the health of the models. Even Trya Banks has said that today she would be considered too big. I'd have to research how to word such a law, but it's usually not too hard to tell the difference between healthy weight (even for people who are just naturally very skinny) and someone who has starved themselves or speed-binged to maintain a low weight.