• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your favorite website for avatars?

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
The quickest way is to do a search on Yahoo or Google for avatar sites. The best way to get a neat one is to ask someone who's skilled in graphics to create an animated gif for you.

I looked up a few but got a pop-up, so I won't link them here.

Here on RF the maximum size of your custom image is 120 by 120 pixels or 488.3 KB (whichever is smaller).

Good hunting.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
I make my own. =) Either from anime scans/screenshots, or from a royalty free photo site (like iconica.com).

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I like this one! There tend to be a lot of popup ads, which are annoying, but it's pretty easy to search. If you're on Live Journal, a lot of people make them as a hobby.

M

Majikthise

I make my own,. They really have to say "Majikthise".
You Know?:D

Hacker

Majikthise said:
I make my own,. They really have to say "Majikthise".
You Know?:D
Hehe, I like your new one, but to be blunt, I liked the other one better! I hope that's not too blunt.:D

M

Majikthise

tlcmel said:
Hehe, I like your new one, but to be blunt, I liked the other one better! I hope that's not too blunt.:D

Naww! It'll be back, I just want to be like Buttercup for a while.

M

Majikthise

tlcmel said:

Naww! it'll be back. I just want to be like Buttercup for a while.

M

Majikthise

I double posted because I thought I lost the message. My computer is still acting up.:cover:

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
I always just make my own. I find that looking for them on sites is too troublesome because I can never find one that I like. So, I usually just find a picture and alter it to suit my likings.

Hacker

zombieharlot said:
I always just make my own. I find that looking for them on sites is too troublesome because I can never find one that I like. So, I usually just find a picture and alter it to suit my likings.
heheheeeeee, I love your new one!:yes: :p(loved the old one too:p )