• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Favorite Rides

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
What rides have you had in your life that you wish you held onto? What vehicles do you miss the most?

Mine?
  • My 1978 Chevy Van Conversion with sink, refrigerator, and beds. Memories...
  • First car: 1974 AMC Gremlin
  • 1972 Buick Skylark
Yours?

atanu

Premium Member
A dream cycle ride. Unbearable lightness of being.

(I cannot cycle but).

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Aw I thought this was going to be about theme park rides.

I'm kind of a 'anything that gets me to point B from point A will do' kind of person. I have 2010 honda fit that is nice because it really does fit easily into any parking lot and still has good hatchback size.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
A red and yellow trike I had with a cat face on the front when I was five. Those were the days.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
A red and yellow trike I had with a cat face on the front when I was five. Those were the days.

Whoa! I forgot about those days.

I loved this bike. My grandfather worked for Schwinn and got it for me at a discount. Now it's a cult favorite and worth some bucks.

39-01.jpg

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
What rides have you had in your life that you wish you held onto? What vehicles do you miss the most?

Mine?
  • My 1978 Chevy Van Conversion with sink, refrigerator, and beds. Memories...
  • First car: 1974 AMC Gremlin
  • 1972 Buick Skylark
Yours?
You actually admit to owning a Gremlin? Have you no shame at all????

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Mitsubishi Expo.
Ugly. But sturdy, cheap and reliable.
I could put a full sized washing machine in that puppy and drive interstate getting 30mpg.
My partner thought it looked like a toaster on steroids. I called it "my burro".

I remember a Christmas when we got two feet of dense snow on Christmas Eve. The city gifted us with a three foot tall wall of ice at the end of our street. We packed up The Burro, got a running start, and through the snow it got enough speed to climb over the dam and got us to Mom's, with food, presents, and booze, in plenty of time for dinner.
Love that front wheel drive.

Doug's beautiful and expensive Mustang couldn't find it's way out of the driveway with both hands. Trust me, I pointed this out.
Over and over...
Tom
ETA
images.jpg

Last edited: