• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your favorite protest music

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Speaking of Rage Against the Machine, one of the funniest things I've seen recently are whiny replies to Tom Morello from people who grew up listening to Rage - but apparently never listened to the lyrics - complaining that his tweets are "too political." :D

And in other news... grass found to be green.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Speaking of Rage Against the Machine, one of the funniest things I've seen recently are whiny replies to Tom Morello from people who grew up listening to Rage - but apparently never listened to the lyrics - complaining that his tweets are "too political." :D

Haha! I saw that in an earlier post and commented. Their music is political to the core, so I don't know how people could have missed it.

I have been watching people reacting to RATM on youtube and people are shocked at how relevent their music is over 20 years later.