• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

your favorite images :)

Andal

resident hypnotist
Namaskar Everyone

This is just one of those for fun threads inspired by the one with the pic of Kali Ma.

Anyway, this thread is all about your favorite images of the Divine. Post your favorite pics of devas, devis, murtis, mandirs. Whatever resonates with you on a deep level.

It can be like virtual darshan :D

Here's one of my favorites to get us started :)

krishna.jpg

Aum Hari Aum!

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
God Dancing ::)---The Nataraja---

Shiva_Nataraja_Musée_Guimet_25971.jpg

Sri Ramanuja (1017 - 1137 CE),-- The leading expounder of Visisht--Advaita(Qualified Non-duality)
Ramanujacharya.jpg

Adi-Sankara (788 CE - 820 CE) ----Sage who consolidated the doctrine of Advaita Vedanta..
Adi_shankara.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GURSIKH

chardi kla
beautiful pictures !!

i may be wrong but i heard Rats are carrier of Ganesha ? is it true the picture below is showing elephant as carrier

sri-ganesh.jpg

Smoke

Done here.
i may be wrong but i heard Rats are carrier of Ganesha ? is it true the picture below is showing elephant as carrier
Usually a mouse or a rat. I don't know why this picture shows an elephant, but I like it.

Here's one of Sri Ganesha mounted on a mouse:

sri-ganesh-mushika.jpg

And here's one with a mouse at his feet:

sri-ganesh-2.jpg

Last edited:

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
Lord Skanda/Murugan/Karthickeya ---Brother of Lord Ganesha..:D

His famous statue in Malaysia.

murugan.jpg

Amarnath Shiva Linga :cool::cool:

800px-lord_amarnath.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Andal

resident hypnotist
Sri Sri Lakshmi Narayan Mandir (Brila Temple). This was the first temple I had ever stepped foot in and it had a profound impact on me so here's of one of my favorite places :)

birla_mandir_delhi.jpg