• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Favorite Horror Scenes?

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
I have been both fascinated and frightened by the "Amelia" story from "Trilogy of Terror" ever since I saw it as a kid.

The gorn from the original Star Trek episode "Arena" also used to freak me out as a kid.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I would have to say the Facehuggers are way more terrifying. Having a little Xenomorph burst out of yohr chest woykd suck, but its not hip thing with a spine thing that suffocates you while a vagina thing that has a penis thing coming out of it so you deep throat it and develop its eggs.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I would have to say the Facehuggers are way more terrifying. Having a little Xenomorph burst out of yohr chest woykd suck, but its not hip thing with a spine thing that suffocates you while a vagina thing that has a penis thing coming out of it so you deep throat it and develop its eggs.
I agree.
But that scene....it is a timeless classic,
one standing above the more terrifying
facehuggers.
Cameron didn't let the actors know what
was coming, so their reactions were real.

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
My favorite so far (since I'm fairly new to loving horror :D) is this one:

The direction, buildup, tension, and climax are absolutely top-notch.

What are yours? And please make sure to use spoilers for others who haven't watched the scenes' respective movies yet!

Watching remake of S. King's 'Pet Semetary'. Not the scariest movie and will probably not have my favorite scene, but it is a nice creepy remake. Lithgow instead of Fred Gwynne hmm. Gwynne was perfect for that role IMHO but of course he will always be Herman to me.

Jedster

Looking in the mirror first thing every day.

Hmm interesting, the first horror movie I saw that scared me was called "The face at the window", I was about 6 or 7 and never got scared from a movie again until I saw Alien(1998).

So here is what I saw, was it you?

upload_2020-3-31_14-3-34.jpeg

full movie at