• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your experience with fairies

Craig Sedok

Two April 28ths ago I swear there were fairies in a garden near the Catholic Church. I had visions of them and really felt like they were present and caring for the plants.

I have however lost that conviction. But I did sing to the fairies of Fairy Land and found it a rewarding practice at the time.

Have you ever had an experience with fairies? Some people see them with their naked eye.

Finding every clover from 2 leaf to 11 leafs was what I found. Not a reward, just a kid in a clover patch from the north side.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Is it a fairy who makes me (and she makes a habit of it) forget where I put something?
Probably would like it if you would offer milk and cookies, or some glitter...although I understand that glitter is now considered very bad for the environment...but ours like a little now and then...

Klepperman

I had one experience under the influence of WORMWOOD, which is ABSINTHALSEM. But they are like believing in guardian angels, not angels. Angels are a LOT larger.

garim gupta

I agree with you, every morning i started sitting quietly i cannot say i stared meditating, its more kind a prayer mode, but i am not praying instead i am trying to listen to the gods voice, i used to get visions of angels on my forehead, different kind, but i could not co-relate with what i have know about angles(very different). I used to see a golden angel with bright wings. It used to give pleasure as if i was blessed by her. But now sure if i started seeing this vision after i started wearing an angel wings pendent. But the image is exactly similar to what i have in my neck, see below image:

Angel Wing Cross Pendant Necklace

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I agree with you, every morning i started sitting quietly i cannot say i stared meditating, its more kind a prayer mode, but i am not praying instead i am trying to listen to the gods voice, i used to get visions of angels on my forehead, different kind, but i could not co-relate with what i have know about angles(very different). I used to see a golden angel with bright wings. It used to give pleasure as if i was blessed by her. But now sure if i started seeing this vision after i started wearing an angel wings pendent. But the image is exactly similar to what i have in my neck, see below image:

Angel Wing Cross Pendant Necklace
You might be her favorite! :)